Job Title: Marketing Manager
Company: Barnes Wendling CPAs, Inc.
Location: Cleveland, OH
This position directs the development and implementation of marketing campaigns and strategies. The marketing manager will oversee daily tasks to increase brand awareness, market to clients and prospects, and to grow the firm. Working in an internal marketing department for a regional CPA firm provides the opportunity to work on various projects and handle many different responsibilities.Duties and Responsibilities - the marketing manager is responsible for:
- Assisting in the development of the marketing strategy for the firm and each initiative
- Directing and overseeing all marketing related activities including:
- Industry and service niche groups and programs- attend meetings and assist groups leaders with marketing aspects needed for their growth
- Content marketing programs- articles, blogs, social media
- Direct mail campaigns
- Oversee client satisfaction process and make follow-up calls to clients
- Planning and execution of annual events where we are lead sponsor and secondary sponsor
- Oversee the firm’s web site content, structure, and data
- Coordinate article writing program
- Conduct marketing training
- Oversee and modify Adwords campaign
- Work with directors on proposals as needed
- Call lost proposals
- Train professionals on social media platforms
- Provide all staff with any marketing guidance with service/niche campaigns, suggestions they make for website, bio writing, networking, and prospect and referral source development
- Supervising and developing the marketing assistant
- Attending networking events and events we sponsor to represent the firm
- Interfacing with and direct marketing vendors on various marketing campaigns and/or components
- Managing marketing budget and calendar of outward firm facing activities
- Directing branding activities to ensure brand standards are followed
- Assisting HR with recruiting materials and job postings as needed
- Oversee and update team bios, pictures, etc.
- Prepare submissions for firm recognition awards
The marketing manager reports to the director in charge of marketing.
A bachelor’s degree in marketing is preferred with eight plus years of marketing experience with five working in a professional services firm. The best candidate will have experience maneuvering within the leadership chains of a professional service organization and be confident to communicate with and provide guidance to upper management. This individual must be willing to share new ideas and have a clear understanding of excellent client service.
Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint a must and familiarity with CreativeSuite products a plus.Send resume with salary requirements to email@example.com