Vision 2020 Will Guide Association for Years to Come
AAM’s Strategic Plan Expands Industry Reach
December 8, 2016 | Forest Hill, MD – To provide clarity and commitment to members and their respective firms' growth and sustainability, the Association for Accounting Marketing's (AAM) shares details of its newly developed strategic plan, better known as Vision 2020.
In the ambitious Vision 2020 Strategic Plan and corresponding 2017 Operating Plan, AAM is actively and intentionally broadening its position beyond exclusive service to accounting marketers. The new vision focuses on the association being a resource for all professionals within accounting firms who impact growth and sustainability. To drive these efforts, AAM's executive team and board are aggressively building operations, programming and new products to benefit current members, as well as accounting practitioners and business developers.
To fulfill this revised vision, there is focus on four priorities: Growth, Process, Knowledge, and Positioning. Key areas of focus include:
- Ongoing engagement with and satisfaction of new and current members
- Member education on cutting-edge issues, trends and thought leadership
- Timely learning experiences to help members facilitate the growth of their firms
- Development of products and services that provide guidance on industry issues
- Development of key relationships throughout the accounting industry
- Creation of AAM operational infrastructure to meet goals
It is important to add that while AAM's refocused vision highlights its service commitment to all professionals responsible for firm growth, their long-time membership base of accounting marketers remains critical. AAM's mission is to grow people and practices. By providing industry-leading networking, educational resources and thought leadership, AAM will continue to deliver value and collaboration not found elsewhere.