Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Company: GBQ Partners LLC
Location: Columbus, OH
The marketing specialist will be responsible for executing the firm’s marketing function in conjunction with the marketing team. The specialist will use their marketing, administrative and composition skills to work with the entire GBQ marketing team. The ideal candidate will be a creative, motivated, confident, proactive, tech savvy, team player who can juggle a variety of assignments within a fast-paced environment, while continually bringing fresh ideas to the brand via continuous innovation in the areas of lead generation and brand communication.
The individual will provide a wide range of administrative support to the marketing department which consists of 5.5 team members. Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload. Ability to take on projects with little supervision and sometimes strict time constraints.
Proposals: Responsible for coordinating the proposal process including, create (Adobe InDesign), edit, print and assemble. Oversee RFP qualifications and due date(s).
CRM: Maintain CRM lists and campaigns, track and update contacts, activities and perform research as needed using Microsoft Dynamics.
Direct Mail Fulfillment: Execute all direct mail campaigns including print, mail and track.
Public Relations & Social Media: Responsible for assisting the Director of Marketing in the creation and implementation of the firm’s communication strategy, including public relations and social media.
Events: Assist with seminar, webinar and sponsorships, as appropriate.
• Research prospects and people as requested. Edit and proofread letters, reports, proposals and other marketing and practice development materials.
• Coordinate the firm’s client surveys
• Help coordinate social media
• Post to company intranet (SharePoint)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must be able to perform the essential function of the job successfully
• Graphic design experience a plus
• Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of the firm – both with individuals and at times in front of a group
• Ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously
• Requires the ability to exercise self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with the external and internal customers.
• Experience with the Microsoft Suite necessary
• Experience with Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator and InDesign is preferred
• High energy and creative thinking
• Excellent word processing skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Strong organizational skills
• Eagerness to learn, contribute and be part of the team
• Accounting field knowledge a PLUS
• Degree in marketing/communications/art/design/advertising preferred
Work Experience and Education:
3 – 5 years of administrative experience.
Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite. Not required, but preferred.
Strong proficiency in the use of technology and PC applications, specifically, but not limited to Microsoft applications;
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Dynamics CRM.
Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
To apply: https://gbq.com/jobs/marketing-specialist-columbus-2/