Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Company: Buchbinder Tunick & Co, LLP
Location: Bethesda, MD
Buchbinder Tunick & Co (Buchbinder) is seeking an experienced and energetic individual for the position of Marketing Coordinator. This person would be responsible for coordinating and implementing all Firm marketing activities. They would be working closely with senior leadership of the firm and staff members to develop marketing plans consistent with the overall vision of the Firm.
• Coordinating and managing outside marketing activities, such as events, mailings, brochures, newsletters, direct mail, web updates and social media posts
• Design marketing and advertising copy, graphics, and layout in accordance with firm standards, such as HTML e-mail announcements.
• Managing the firm’s marketing calendar
• Maintaining and updating the Buchbinder’s website and social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) through regular postings and updates; schedule regular social media posts through Hootsuite.
• Perform website analytics and track progress
• Tracking results of various marketing activities (Web, Social Media, Events)
• Assist with creation of proposals
• Creating and maintaining client/prospect profiles in contact database
• Research prospective client data; maintain prospective and current client databases in MS Excel and CCH Practice Management.
• Coordinating and managing ongoing client nurturing programs
• Write and issue press releases to media outlets.
• Source promotional materials for marketing-related firm events.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A Bachelor’s degree in, communication, marketing or a related field is required.
• 2 to 4 years of marketing, communications or related experience. Experience with financial services industry is a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Demonstrated understanding of social media, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn; and general acuity with Internet-based tools and software programs.
• Have outstanding written and oral communication skills, with the ability to write and design advertisements
• Have an energetic and friendly personality
• Have great time-management and organizational skills.
• Experience with event planning, public speaking, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and/or Mailchimp is a plus.
Buchbinder is a regional CPA firm with offices in New York, NY, Wayne, NJ and Bethesda, MD. Buchbinder provides audit, tax, consulting, peer review, and valuation/litigation support services to labor unions, employee benefit plan, non-profit organizations, public companies, CPA firms, and privately held and family-owned businesses. We have approximately 75 professionals and 24 partners.