Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Company: K·Coe Isom
Location: Remote / Denver metro area a plus Denver, CO
K·Coe Isom seeks a high-energy, customer-service oriented person to spearhead the execution of our national marketing plans. In this essential role, you’ll support several critical marketing functions and are singularly responsible for coordinating ALL the logistics for our heavy (60+) trade-show presence, diligently managing our entire department’s project load (using Asana and communicating with other departments and vendors), and be the final set of eyes assuring quality control on our department’s deliverables. Only apply if you absolutely LOVE managing multiple events and projects at once, have an incredible eagle eye for details, possess an excellent command of the English language with top-flight proofreading skills, and genuinely like when things stay busy!
Who is K·Coe Isom? (pronounced Kay-Co Eye-Sum)
We’re a forward-thinking, fast-growing consulting and accounting firm where people are measured by their creative solutions and results rather than a set routine. We are the leader in the food and agriculture space and ranked among the Top 65 accounting firms in the U.S.
Who are you?
Details are in your DNA. You are sharp as a tack, an excellent problem solver who doesn’t stop until it’s right. You pick up the phone and get things done. You’re a great oral and written communicator, and something of a grammar and word nerd. You don’t mind some multi-tasking and switching gears at any given moment, delivering excellent customer service to our 370 people. You’re a stickler about quality output, whether it’s yours or others’, and you love to make things better. You have a positive attitude and can-do mentality—the phrases “it’s not my job” or “we can’t” simply aren’t in your vocabulary. You’re our superhero because all this brings you energy!
ALL these words describe you:
• organized • self-driven • detail oriented • quick paced • calm under pressure • friendly •
• accountable • collaborator • hardworker • enthusiastic • chaos tamer • grammar geek •
• thorough • proactive • conscientious • responsive • professional • deadline driven •
The Marketing Coordinator is the hub of the marketing department, keeping everyone on track for projects and events, while executing our inbound content marketing strategy. You’ll work under the direction of the Marketing Director and interact daily with two other leaders on the growth and communications team. Your day will be filled with, but not limited to:
• Plan and coordinate all external logistics for numerous concurrent marketing events, including trade shows, speaking engagements, sponsorships, focus groups, etc.
• Project managment, ensuring department deliverables are completed on time, and to the highest quality
• Scrutinizing all written copy and design for errors in grammar, punctuation, and lack of consistency, with an eye to audience-specific attention-grabbing effectiveness
• Maintain databases and scheduling for email marketing campaigns and customer communications
• Research opportunities and organizations to partner with, unearthing costs, timing, and bringing ideas to the table
• Manage firm’s social media; monitoring, posting and reporting on various channels
• Budget reporting, keeping track of and handling marketing expenses
• A wide range of other marketing duties as they arise
Your MUST-HAVE qualifications
We are looking for a marketing rock star with a track record to prove it. Experience in the following is required:
• Bachelors degree or minimum 7 years’ direct experience in marketing & communications
• A track record of success in a similar marketing role
• Experience with formal project management processes and software
• Event planning ninja skills
• Ability to relate to and work with a variety of stakeholders across teams as well as work effectively independently
• Strong knowledge of Excel and database management
• Self-motivated with solid time management – delivers as promised
• Excellent verbal and written communication
Other highly desirable skills and experience:
• Understanding of inbound marketing
• Proficiency in social media best practices, posting, and reporting
• Some copywriting
• Adobe CS
• HTML and Wordpress
• Agency experience
• Food and agriculture knowledge