Job Title: Business Development Director
Company: The Mercadien Group
Location: Hamilton, NJ
Do you want to be part of a team invested in your success? Do you consider yourself motivated and innovative? Do you have the business acumen and insight to work directly with firm client service partners who are experts within multiple industries?
The Mercadien Group, a highly regarded and dynamic professional services firm, has an immediate opening for a Business Development Director to become part of their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated team player with a passion for client service who will fit our corporate culture.. The Business Development Director is a strategic, highly self-motivated individual reporting directly to the CEO. The ideal candidate has excellent relationship building skills. They are expected to have flexibility with time and travel commitments, must have a winning attitude, be professional and thrive on success to drive growth.
- 15+ years of CPA industry/professional service firm experience with a proven track record of success of closing new business
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Accounting
- CPA, MBA, CFP or other relevant credentials are a plus
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills
- Track record of business development success, in a professional services environment
- Demonstrate competent and highly ethical behaviors
- Maintain a courteous, cooperative and professional attitude
- Meet assigned sales goals for bringing in new business to the firm
- Actively drive growth activities with leadership team
- Research, gather and communicate data on market trends, opportunities and potential new verticals to CEO
- Develop and maintain a strong business network, and generate new business through relationship marketing, seminar or tradeshow participation and networking in the local community
- Provide strategy and insight into the annual go-to-market business plans for the industry niches they are assigned to industry niches
- Be an active member of several trade associations relating to the industries they are responsible for.
- Active participant to several growth development programs at Mercadien.
How to Apply
If you are seeking professional growth and fulfillment with a firm who values and invests in its associates submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an opportunity to gain valuable insight and experience with a leader in the accounting profession, dedicated to success and Leading by Example. The Mercadien Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Mercadien, P.C., Certified Public Accountants – A member of The Mercadien Group, Mercadien, P.C., CPAs is part of a family of distinct companies created to serve the diverse and sophisticated needs of clients in a capacity far greater than any single organization can offer. The Mercadien Group provides accounting, tax, consulting, technology, asset management, outsourcing and investment banking services to its clients. Mercadien, P.C., CPAs was rated as one of the Top 150 accounting firms in the nation by Inside Public Accounting.
Mercadien is dedicated to its associates and their professional development. To help individuals reach their goals, we offer educational and certification reimbursement, and mentoring programs. We are proud to support an open door policy which affords every associate access to the benefit of the knowledge and experiences of our elite partner group.
Our salaries and bonus programs are highly competitive and can be coupled with benefits that include medical, dental, life and long term disability insurance, 401K opportunities, a cafeteria plan and excellent vacation and holiday paid time off benefits.
For more information, visit our website at www.mercadien.com
The Mercadien Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
To all recruitment agencies: The Mercadien Group does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, Mercadien employees or any other company location. The Mercadien Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.