Job Title: Senior Marketing Coordinator
Company: EisnerAmper LLP
Location: New York, NY
Senior Marketing Coordinator
EisnerAmper LLP, a global audit, tax and consulting organization seeks a Senior Marketing Coordinator to join our team. EisnerAmper LLP is one of the largest accounting firms in the U.S., with nearly 1,300 employees and 180 partners across the country.
Based in our New York City office, the Senior Marketing Coordinator will help lead and execute the marketing efforts for the Financial Services and Financial Advisory Services Practice Groups. This role is responsible for planning, coordinating and executing marketing initiatives, ensuring that all programs are on target with the industry’s and LOB objectives.
- Provide operational support for Financial Services and Financial Advisory Service practice groups.
- Manage national industry marketing budget, monitoring expenses against plan, and assist practice groups with achieving targeted growth
- Maintain content for marketing materials (proposals, website, etc.)
- Identify opportunities for thought leadership and other marketing and campaign ideas to increase brand awareness.
- Lead projects as part of the marketing plan and deliver under tight deadlines
- Help manage initiatives such as campaigns and high-level collateral creation
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to develop engaging, content-based promotional and thought leadership materials
- Assist with the planning and execution of events; provide (on-site) event/conference support, as appropriate
- Negotiate and manage contracts with vendors; manage vendor relationships
- Work with firm Partners and staff to draft, edit and finalize proposals, pitch decks and other content for new business opportunities
- Review newsletters, email alerts, publications and articles, as appropriate
- Perform market research and competitive intelligence for supporting industry and practice groups.
3-4 years marketing experience with a preference for experience in a large professional services or similar organization with proven abilities to collect, synthesize and manage market/client data, and develop and implement direct marketing, advertising, PR, social media, branding and internet marketing initiatives.
- Knowledge of effective marketing strategies in the professional services environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills and ability to influence and motivate colleagues at all levels
- Good writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Strong technology skills including marketing automation, CRM, SharePoint and the full MS suite
- Experienced at delivering digital and social marketing strategies and programs, and measuring results
- Experience with marketing measurement techniques and tools, and communicating and reporting results of marketing programs to leadership.
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to get it done with a positive attitude
- Demonstrated skills in diagnostics, analytics, coordination, collaboration and planning.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects/assignments simultaneously.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related discipline preferred
For more information and to apply, please visit: http://bit.ly/2vJYWFA