Job Title: Marketing Manager
Company: Thompson Greenspon
Location: Fairfax, VA
Thompson Greenspon provides audit, accounting, tax and management advisory services to a broad spectrum of privately held clients and are among the 20 largest firms practicing in Virginia. The firm is proud to have been ranked as a Top Workplace for a fourth consecutive year by The Washington Post, and knows this is due to the fact that their top priority is ensuring a happy and healthy workplace.
The firm is seeking a dynamic and exceptionally qualified individual to manage the corporate marketing initiatives and day-to-day operations. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Develop and execute marketing plans for the firm and niche specialties.
• Manage the overall development and execution of marketing initiatives including RFP responses, pipeline management, content marketing, events and sponsorships, web presence, and visibility of the firm in its major niche industries.
• Manage the development and execution of firm branding to include upgrading existing marketing materials and visibility.
• Facilitate relationships with other professional service providers (i.e., bankers, attorneys).
• Manage research/analysis to determine impact of marketing initiatives.
A qualified candidate will:
• Have 3 to 5 years of marketing experience with a professional services firm.
• Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications.
• Be a self-starting, self-motivated strategic thinker and problem solver who works well with all levels of professional and administrative staff.
• Possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and timelines, as well as work with diverse personalities at all levels in an organization and function as a valuable contributor to the firm.
• Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite of tools, and exhibit excellence in research, organization, project management and detail. Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator a plus.
Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your salary requirements in your cover letter.
Visit our website at www.tgccpa.com to learn more about Thompson Greenspon and benefits offered.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.