Job Title: Marketing Associate
Company: Prager Metis
Location: New York, NY
Respected Top 100 CPA firm seeks a Marketing Associate for our midtown location, but to work with all our locations. We seek a self-motivated professional with a genuine desire to embrace this challenging career opportunity to work in a team-oriented environment while taking on a variety of assignments. Past work experience in marketing in a Professional Service firm strongly desired. This position has a strong growth path to a Regional Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Associate provides direct support in the execution of a wide variety of marketing and branding initiatives.
Responsibilities for Marketing Associate:
• Design marketing and advertising content, graphics, and layout in accordance with firm standards.
• Assist with creation of presentations, proposals, and other client-facing deliverables.
• Execute the Firm’s communications program; including managing deadlines, creating and disseminating all communications.
• Manage CRM data entry process and execute niche communications.
• Source promotional materials for marketing-related firm events.
• Coordinate external firm charitable efforts, including relationship with each local chapter of firm charity Alzheimer’s Association
• Coordinate logistics for all external firm events.
• Assist in the development and execute external marketing campaigns.
• Assist in the development of original digital content.
• Bachelor's degree with a focus in Marketing, or related field
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant marketing experience
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written,
• Have great time-management and organizational skills.
• Basic technology skills PC usage, Word, Excel,
• Experience in event planning, CRM systems and Adobe Suite a plus
• Outgoing, passionate personality strongly desired
Please visit pragermetis.com/careers to apply.