Marketing & Business Development Coordinator
Our motto is “Do Something Creative Everyday” – sound good to you?
We are a mid-sized corporate/IP/litigation law firm located just outside Boston and our Marketing Department likely resembles yours in MANY ways! Accountants and lawyers aren't that different. Bring your service-industry experience and we'll provide the ice cream and other great benefits!
Morse is looking for a creative, organized, high-energy individual to join our team and provide a range of marketing, communications and business development support. A self-starter, the successful candidate looks for opportunities to expand and improve upon the tasks below, and enjoys a workday that’s always different. As part of our small, award-winning team, this role provides exposure to many facets of legal marketing. Bring your motivation and skills and the job will grow as you do. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Coordinator’s principal duties and responsibilities include:
- Managing the Firm’s social media accounts, creating and editing content and providing monthly analytics reports, including strategic feedback to improve our efforts.
- Coordinating Firm events and seminars, managing logistics from start to finish.
- Reviewing and revising external Firm communications, including blogs, articles and newsletters. An eye for grammar is essential!
- Updating the Firm website via our CMS, ensuring consistency and upholding brand standards.
- Maintaining marketing materials including content collection, formatting and distribution.
- Becoming fluent in our CRM (contact database), including tracking marketing and business development activities, reviewing deal data, maintaining Firm mailing lists and training new hires.
- Assisting with business development and lead generation initiatives through market research via database searches and competitive intelligence tools.Requirements:
* 2 – 3+ years’ experience in marketing, communications or business development in the professional services industry
* Strong computer skills including Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign), MS Office, CRM
* Very comfortable with social media outlets (LinkedIn, Twitter)
* Excellent writer with solid proofreading and editing proficiency
* Attention to detail and solid follow-up skills
* Self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills
Interested candidates may send a cover letter and resume to:
Jaclyn Braga, Director of Marketing
230 Third Avenue, 4th Floor
Waltham, MA 02451