Job Title: Marketing Manager
Organization: Friedman LLP
Location: Philadelphia/Marlton, PA
A leading accounting and advisory firm is seeking a Marketing Manager to oversee the marketing efforts of its Philadelphia and South Jersey offices. You will be responsible for the development and execution of strategic marketing plans and initiatives for the region as well as the firm’s Nonprofit Practice Group.
If you’re interested in joining a dynamic and collaborative marketing team at a firm that has been continually ranked as a Best Place to Work, read on!
Key responsibilities include:
· Take a leadership role in developing and carrying out annual marketing plans
· Develop marketing campaigns for the assigned regions and nonprofit practice and manage them from planning through follow up, including ROI tracking and reporting
· Manage all elements of educational and networking events including venue selection, logistics, theme creation, invitations, collateral and promotional items
· Work in conjunction with geographic and headquarters marketing specialists to leverage campaigns and events, customizing them for your region
· Organize and run recurring pipeline meetings with office Management to review and discuss lead status
· Work with our Communications Specialist and Nonprofit Practice Group to develop content for our bimonthly newsletter as well as other thought leadership programs, including webinars
· Establish and manage relationships with external publications, organizations, vendors, etc.
Skills and qualifications:
· Requires a Bachelor's degree (Marketing, Communications or similar field)
· Minimum 7 years of experience in marketing
· Prior marketing experience with accounting or other professional services firms preferred
· Experience building various types of marketing campaigns to raise brand awareness and drive lead generation
· Strong project management and communication skills
· Excellent writing skills
· Strategic thinker and team player who is detail-oriented and proactive
· Understanding of digital marketing, including social media
· Ability to work closely with senior level management
· Familiarity with Hubspot and Salesforce a plus
· Ability to travel between our Philadelphia and Marlton offices on a weekly basis and to travel occasionally to our Linwood office and New York headquarters
To inquire more about this job, please contact Christine Mattioli at email@example.com.
Since 1924, Friedman LLP has been much more than an accounting and consulting firm. We’ve become our clients’ trusted business partner while preserving the team-environment that has helped us prosper. We offer tax, accounting, auditing, and management advisory services to publicly/privately held companies and individuals. Our personal commitment to clients and staff, entrepreneurial spirit and specialized expertise are just some of the reasons the firm has been thriving for nearly a century. Friedman is a top-40 accounting firm nationally and has been ranked as a Best Place to Work by multiple business publications, including Inc. Magazine, NJBIZ, and Long Island Business News.