Job Title: Marketing Director
Organization: Barnes Dennig
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Barnes Dennig Marketing Services – Marketing Director
Launch your career beyond the numbers as the leader of Barnes Dennig Marketing Services. Barnes Dennig Marketing Services play an integral part to our firm in driving forward business growth, innovating new marketing solutions, differentiating the Barnes Dennig brand in the marketplace, and delivering unique internal and external client experiences.
The Marketing Director plays a vital role in guiding the Marketing Team as an innovative, proactive, detail-oriented and driven leader, while contributing to the diverse day-to-day activities within the Marketing function as the firm’s expert for marketing and brand initiatives. The Marketing Director position offers a unique variety of opportunities to lead those on the marketing team, while partnering with others in the firm such as, the Business Development Principal, firm Directors and professionals, niche leaders, service line leaders, and others as you report to the Firm’s Managing Director on ensuring the daily operations of the Marketing strategy are implemented.
As Marketing Director, you will immediately begin designing and executing an array of services and processes to enrich the experience for internal and external clients. You will be challenged to provide strategic leadership and an innovative vision to the marketing team and internal clients as you serve as the primary leader and visionary over the firm’s marketing initiatives and brand management efforts. That cohesive strategy will reinvent, enhance, build, and lead the marketing activities to include: firm-wide marketing strategy and vision innovation; firm brand development; website, digital and social media content; firm internal and external branded materials; marketing budget development with key performance metrics; analysis and assessment of market trends and current industry standards; client retention, and generation of new business opportunities and revenues.
As part of leading the Marketing Services team, you will be expected to develop and manage the marketing team to increase their skills, productivity, and focus on high priority initiatives. You will be counted on to produce work at a high level in a fast-paced environment as you meet deadlines and customer expectations focused on innovation, change, and execution, while interacting with internal clients on questions and issues, along with performing additional tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing; MBA or other advanced degree is a plus
- Relevant work experience such as: 10+ years of previous experience working in marketing; professionals services focused, and previous leadership responsibilities preferred
- Excellent technical skills – CRM (Microsoft Dynamics), marketing automation (Marketo), Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Teams), Adobe (Illustrator, InDesign), and WordPress
- Demonstrated high level of strategic marketing planning and execution, innovative thinking, and a proven record of producing results a must
- Highly effective skillset as it relates to: building strong relationships and networks, customer service, dependability, verbal and written communication, presentation, listening, professional demeanor.
- Ability to: interact with all levels inside and outside the organization, take initiative, anticipate problems and formulate resolutions, exercise good judgment/decision making, prioritize and multi-task, work independently, work effectively in a fast-paced environment, travel occasionally between offices, work evenings/weekends as needed.
As one of the leading CPA firms in Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Indianapolis, serving closely held, growth-driven companies to achieve financial success with innovative ideas, personal attention and global resources, Barnes Dennig offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits program, top technical leadership training, a mentor program, an Emerging Professional's network and a Women's Initiative. We also have many philanthropic ventures, including an annual community outreach day.
Recognized for our unique culture, we have received numerous accolades including being named a Top Workplace in Cincinnati, a Best Places to Work in Ohio and a recipient of the Alfred P. Sloan Award for workplace flexibility.
Barnes Dennig is an equal opportunity employer with policies designed to ensure equal opportunities in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, training and development without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion or creed, disability, national origin or any other protected status.
Visit www.barnesdennig.com/careers to apply directly.