Moore Colson CPAs and AdvisorsLocation:
Moore Colson & Company PC
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Full Time, Exempt
The Marketing Manager will oversee a variety of content, digital and communication-related initiatives supporting our firm, our industry niches, and our sister company. Projects for this role will rely heavily on written communication skills as well as marketing technology tools and resources. Key projects and areas of focus for the position include: content creation and management, marketing strategy and execution, proposal project management, and other digital marketing strategies (e-mails, blogs, videos, etc.).
● Manage and implement a comprehensive marketing plan (print advertising, web, e-mail, blogs, etc.) to support the firm’s industry niches.
● Act as a liaison between our firm and industry organizations to support the coordination of events, sponsorship, presentations, etc. and activate new opportunities.
● Manage the firm's industry content marketing program.
● Create PR opportunities for the firm and industry niches and manage execution.
● Manage branding compliance through use of templates, style guides, graphic design and thoughtful governance.
● Manage the development of marketing collateral and presentations.
● Manage the firm's social media strategy and execution while providing recommendations and looking for opportunities for improvement.
● Work with the Director of Marketing to manage and approve the firm's requests for sponsorships and practice group initiatives.
● Work with Marketing Specialist to coordinate and provide support for client events, including creation of invitations, presentations, signage, follow-up, etc.
● Evaluate the effectiveness of digital marketing programs and initiatives, changing as needed to support business goals.
● Develop and regularly manage marketing KPIs and provide suggestions for improvement and adjustments as needed.
● Manage all Google platforms (AdWords, Analytics, Console, My Business Page).
● Manage and help execute the proposal production process.
● Manage website execution, email platform and CRM/marketing automation.
● Work with the Director of Marketing to manage and execute the industry niche budgets.
● Manage external vendor relationships to support various marketing initiatives.
● Work with the Director of Marketing on executing marketing projects as needed.
● Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, communications, journalism, English or related field
● At least 7 years of relevant experience and strong knowledge of marketing fundamentals
● Superior business writing skills with excellent editing and proofreading abilities
● CRM and marketing automation experience required
● Email marketing experience required
● Adobe Creative Suite experience required
● Social media experience required
● Search Engine Optimization skills required
● WordPress and project management experience required
● Google Analytics and Google AdWords experience required
● Competency in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT) required
● Knowledge of AP style
● Marketing experience in a professional services firm preferred
● Some leadership experience preferred
● Public relations experience strongly preferred
● Video marketing experience strongly preferred
● Excellent oral communication and presentation skills
● Detail oriented
● Strong interpersonal and follow-up skills
● Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills
● Team player
● Strategic thinker able to provide thoughtful recommendations to all levels of management
● Passionate about keeping up to date on the latest trends
● Problem solver
● Integrity & ability to exercise good judgment
APPLY HERE: http://bit.ly/2Rs6loA