DS + BLocation:
The Marketing Manager will oversee a variety of content, digital and communication-related initiatives supporting our firm. Projects for this role will rely heavily on written communication skills as well as marketing technology tools and resources. Key projects and areas of focus for the position include: content creation and management, marketing strategy and execution, proposal project management, and other digital marketing strategies (e-mails, blogs, videos, etc.). This individual will work closely with marketing partners for graphics, website and other integrated marketing needs.
- Create and implement a comprehensive marketing plan (print advertising, web, e-mail, blogs, etc.) to support the firm’s goals and lead strategies.
- Act as a liaison between our firm and industry organizations to support the coordination of events, sponsorship, presentations, etc.
- Manage branding compliance through use of templates, style guides, graphic design and thoughtful governance.
- Develop written and visual content for blogs, social media and publications.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of digital marketing programs and initiatives, changing as needed to support business goals.
- Manage the firm's social media strategy and execution while providing recommendations and looking for opportunities for improvement.
- Manage all Google platforms (Ads, Analytics, Console, My Business Page).
- Manage website execution - Evaluate and manage website performance. Develop, maintain and update website content with input and support from key stakeholders in the firm, marketing partners and vendors.
- Manage email platform and CRM/marketing automation. Oversee email marketing strategies, ensuring email campaigns are executed properly. Keep up to date with best practices and standards in the email marketing industry.
- Manage external vendor relationships to support various marketing initiatives.
- Help execute the proposal production process through research and design.
- Work with various stakeholders to develop and execute marketing projects as needed.
- Ability to self-motivate
- Willingness to learn and be challenged
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with team member and clients, written and verbal
- Capable to efficiently work in a deadline oriented environment
- Demonstrate high ethical standards
- Positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, English or related field.
- 6+ years of relevant experience with a strong knowledge of marketing fundamentals.
- Prior accounting marketing or professional services experience preferred.
- Superior business writing, editing and proofreading abilities required.
- Experience and familiarity with managing and planning strategy for social media accounts for an organization or business, including LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook etc.,
- Experience using Google Analytics and social media analytics tools and the ability to adjust strategies based on results.
- Website management and maintenance: Basic knowledge of WordPress and experience managing and maintaining websites a plus. Previous experience managing or working with web developers preferred (vendors or staff).
- Experience and background in SEO strategy and best practices.
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT) required.
Send your cover letter of why you would be a good fit and your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org