Job Title: Proposal Writer
Organization: Kaufman Rossin
Location: Miami, Fort Lauderdale or Boca Raton, Florida
Kaufman Rossin, one of the top CPA firms in the country, is seeking a talented, full-time proposal writer to respond to proposal requests and provide overall support to the firm’s business development efforts. This role reports to the Business Development Manager and works collaboratively with professionals across the entire firm.
This individual will have an important role in the business development team and will work independently or as part of the team to manage high profile proposals and RFP responses. The successful candidate will be responsible for attending kick-off meetings, collecting relevant information, participating in strategy sessions and performing prospect research to provide end-to-end delivery of compelling proposals customized by industry segment and personalized to each prospect.
• Preparing proposal drafts and producing effective proposals that win engagements
• Drafting new content, as well as reviewing existing content for clarity, grammar, punctuation, spelling, and consistency
• Checking for proper organization and flow to ensure coherence and unity
• Incorporating input and/or comments from multiple authors, often simultaneously
• Analyzing the Request for Proposal (RFP) solicitation documents and designing a response
• Regularly collaborating with service line and industry teams to compile up to date information
• Maintaining and categorizing all proposal content and templates in database for reuse
• Providing regular updates of proposal status and outstanding items to meet deadlines
• Recommending and preparing effective sales materials from our brand library
• Assisting with other high-value projects or department needs, as assigned
• 3-5 years of experience in marketing or business development in an accounting or professional service firm is required.
Prior proposal experience is preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or Creative Writing
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Salesforce.com, a plus
• Excellent writing, editing, and proofing skills; Spanish a plus
• Independent judgment, strong attention to detail
• Ability to deal with high pressure situations and competing deadlines
• Sense of urgency, experience working at a fast pace
• Positive, energetic team player
This role can be located in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale or Boca Raton, Florida
Preferred Location: Miami
To learn more and apply, please visit: https://www.linkedin.com/careersite/kaufmanrossin