Director of Practice Growth
Job Title: Director of Practice Growth
Organization: Windham Brannon
Location: Atlanta (HQ)/Virtual
We are searching for a director of practice growth to take a lead role in growing our firm through marketing, business development support and product management by aligning these functions toward targeting revenue growth. The position will report directly to the CEO/managing partner and will be the go-to source for all aspects of business that drive top-line revenue growth and profitability. The person in this position must be forward-thinking and proactive, leading a team of in-house marketing professionals and building relationships with outside resources to deliver results.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Developing and executing the firm’s annual growth plan including the overall firm plan and segment/niche plans.
- Preparing the marketing and business development budget to support growth plans.
- Implementing and directing all marketing strategy for each initiative.
- Identifying ways to improve ROI on marketing activities.
- Coaching service-line and industry segment teams on strategy development
- Launch new service-line and/or industry segments based on the needs of the marketplace.
- Building brand awareness for the firm in our marketplace using a compelling voice, consistent messaging and storytelling.
- Carrying out a thought leadership initiative, as outlined in a content calendar, to ensure messaging hits a segmented buyer group at relevant times and throughout each stage of the sales funnel.
- Establishing a revenue-generating website based on optimal site design, usability, conversion strategy and organic search.
- Strengthening the firm’s online presence via SEO and digital advertising to drive website(s) conversions.
- Constructing a social media strategy to assist with brand awareness, thought leadership and lead gen.
- Ghostwriting a wide variety of content for subject matter experts in diverse fields across the firm following AP format.
- Conceptualizing use of live and recorded video in marketing efforts.
- Strategizing and planning all in-person and web-based events, including a full-day educational conference.
- Exploring and building the martech stack needed to support marketing initiatives.
- Owning the firm’s databases of clients, prospects, news media and referrals.
- Reinforcing the firm’s sales process through training, coaching and other activities that drive profitable revenue, in conjunction with the firm’s business development staff.
- Implementing and overseeing the firm’s pipeline process.
- Overseeing and assisting in the development of buyer-focused winning proposals customized to each potential buyer highlighting our unique solutions to their specific needs.
- Reviewing sales outcomes for improvement areas.
- Writing persuasive copy for sales collateral.
- Developing and assuring proper distribution of sales materials.
- Understanding where all services are in the lifecycle and developing strategies to increase revenues.
- Developing core messaging for each offering.
- Overseeing the innovation function, working to identify, test, and take to market new offerings.
- Educating sales force on offerings and messaging.
In addition, the skills and qualifications needed include:
- A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related area. Advanced degree a plus.
- At least 10 years of experience, preferably in a professional services environment.
- Three to five years of progressively responsible management experience overseeing a multi-person marketing team.
- The ability to effectively interact with all levels of firm personnel and external contacts with tact and professionalism while maintaining discretion with regard to confidential firm and client matters.
- Proven experience in support of sales, marketing principles and product management.
- As this role is deadline-driven, should have the flexibility to work overtime with evening and weekend work occasionally required.
Apply at: https://careers.windhambrannon.com/videsktop/virecruitselfapply/ReApplicantEmail.aspx?Tag=095ba6d5-7a43-4c94-82f4-f9750297e802
If you have questions about this position or the firm before applying, feel free to contact AAM member Katie Tolin.