Content Development SpecialistOrganization:
Rea & Associates, Inc.Location:
Are you looking for a rewarding career that will challenge you to grow professionally while providing you with the time and flexibility necessary to enjoy life beyond the office? The award-winning marketing department at the Top 100 accounting firm Rea & Associates is looking to hire a creative, organized, high-energy individual with superior writing skills, a designer’s eye, and an outgoing personality for the position of content development specialist to join the team as a remote employee, or locally in our Dublin, Ohio office. The ideal content development specialist will be self-motivated, persuasive, eager to learn, dependable and, above all, an excellent communicator. We’re looking for someone with demonstrated storytelling abilities across a variety of mediums and a knack for transforming technical concepts into easy-to-understand ideas that engage readers in the B2B space. This position supports firm growth through the development of thought leadership, including articles/blog posts, podcasts, videos, and strategic nurture campaigns to help identify and pursue opportunities.
With the option for this to be a remote position, we expect the newest member of our forward-thinking team to have no problem creating and delivering high-quality content that meets specific deadlines, regardless of their geographic location.
To be considered for the position, please be prepared to submit a portfolio and writing sample.
At Rea & Associates, people come first, which is demonstrated by a family-friendly culture and a strong commitment to work-life balance. The firm offers competitive compensation, a robust benefits plan, and opportunities for continued personal growth and professional advancement. Rea team members work hard, but they have fun along the way. If you enjoy writing, have a passion for creating content that drives results, and are interested in shaping the buyer journey and driving the client experience, apply today at www.reacpa.com/careers
• Work with the firm’s subject matter experts to write and edit email copy, blog posts, newsletter articles, press releases, proposals and other thought leadership pieces (i.e. case studies, e-books, whitepapers)
• Design marketing material, including infographics, ads, direct mail, sell sheets, invitations
• Manage the firm’s content calendar
• Write scripts for videos and podcasts, as needed
• Make website updates
• Coordinate email newsletter distribution
• Serve as editor of the firm’s digital newsletters.
• Use marketing automation to create and facilitate nurture campaigns
• Assist in pre- and post-production of Rea & Associates’ weekly podcast, unsuitable on Rea Radio
• Assist with other media relations, marketing and communications campaigns
• Assist with the firm’s search engine optimization strategy
• Assist with proposals
• Must have a minimum of three years of prior marketing experience (experience in professional services or B2B is desirable)
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field
• Must be located within the United States
• Must have experience with marketing automation; Marketo experience is highly preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
• Knowledge and experience working with Adobe creative software, including InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and Photoshop
• Strong ability to plan and organize work
• Reliable and detail-oriented
• Ability to think outside the box and be fearless while maintaining professionalism
• Stellar written and oral communications skills (Proficient in AP Style)
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics is a plus
• Proficiency with lead scoring
• Flexibility to work and prioritize in a fast-paced environment