Brinker Simpson & Co, LLCLocation:
Brinker Simpson & Company LLC is actively seeking a Marketing Director to join us in Springfield, PA today!About:
Brinker Simpson & Company, LLC has been providing public accounting services since 1989. Our firm has over 45 team members committed to providing our clients with the highest quality service they need and deserve to help them grow and succeed. We maintain a strong focus on recruitment, development and retention of quality professionals and associates. We hire only the best of the profession, so our clients have access to the best. For the 10th year in a row we have been voted as the “Best Accounting Firm to Work For” by Accounting Today. Job Summary:
We are seeking a marketing professional with proven experience. Background in a professional services firm preferred. This role will be attractive for a dedicated, enthusiastic and talented candidate with a varied background and an entrepreneurial spirit, willing to roll up their sleeves and create a proficient marketing strategy. Responsibilities:
• Develop and execute strategic marketing plans across various marketing platforms, ensuring the achievement of key objectives.
• Collaborate effectively with executive staff and team members to implement these plans, consistent with quality and effectiveness.
• Maintain firm’s website and assist with website upgrade and content.
• Increase social media presence, manage social media content.
• Generate content and messaging across various marketing communication formats.
• Establish and administer an annual marketing budgetClient
• Design and manage a reporting system for regular contacts with clients, referral sources, and prospects
• Plan and coordinate client seminar/webinar presentations
• Develop firm promotional materials
• Issue periodic press releases to enhance firm’s image
• Coordinate the mailing of firm newsletters and direct mail pieces
• Send referral thank-you notes and congratulatory notes to people mentioned in newspapers and journals.Education, Training, Firm Marketing Support
• Educate firm personnel about firm’s services
• Conduct in-house marketing and sales training seminars.
• Identify business/trade associations and civic/charitable organizations that firm members can join
• Assist in drafting of client proposals
• Identify opportunities for firm members to deliver speeches
• Identify opportunities to write articles for publications
• Monitor the business development efforts of partners and staff
• Continually review and monitor industry trends, consumer trends and the activities of competitors; adjusting the marketing plan as needed.Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or beyond
• 5+ years of related experience, including demonstrated leadership success in implementing marketing and communications strategies that met objectives.
• Experience running business development events is valued.
• Top-notch messaging and writing skills, with experience that includes website and email marketing copy, press releases, blogs and social media.
• Strong problem solving, analytical and creative capabilities.
• Highly collaborative, relationship builder with strong influencer skills
• A passion for CRM, and ability to be hands on while working within budgets and resources.
• Strong computer and technology skills.Click here