LM Cohen & CompanyLocation:
New York, NY
LM Cohen & Company seeks a Marketing Associate in our New York City office. We seek an energetic, self-motivated professional with a genuine desire to embrace this challenging career opportunity to work in a team-oriented environment while taking on a variety of assignments. Qualified individuals will have the opportunity to join our employee friendly corporate culture, which also offers excellent career growth and mobility.
About LM Cohen & Company:
LM Cohen & Company was established in 2010 to provide efficient and expert solutions to businesses, organizations, and individuals. Our mission is to transform how people experience working with accountants. Working at LMC, you will experience a firm that is:
• Committed to responsive client service.
• Supports continuous growth & improvement within our organization.
• Encourages a collaborate work environment.
• Analyze marketing strategies and develop new and improved marketing practices to support the firm's strategic objectives.
• Create, manage, and execute email distribution strategy, campaign scheduling, newsletter, and Areas of Interest (AOI) support.
• Draft and complete proposals
• Update content for applicable webpages including the LMC website and social media sites.
• Identify and coordinate strategic community involvement and sponsorships.
• Conduct market research to gain critical insight into the trends within markets.
• Collaborate with stakeholders within the firm to identify and pursue marketplace business opportunities, coordinate marketing strategies, and execute internal and external communications.
• Assist with development and execution of strategic communication plans that initiate business development and build brand awareness through public relations, sponsorships, digital marketing and social media, advertising, and direct marketing campaigns.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field.
• 3+ years' experience working in Marketing or Advertising – Professional services firm strongly preferred.
• Familiarity with integrating various technologies to support marketing efforts such as social media sites.
• Time management and ability to meet deadlines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
• Problem-solving, interpersonal, and decision-making skills.
• Ability to work effectively with attention to detail with minimal supervision.
• Thrives in a fast-paced work environment, readily adapting to continually changing priorities & deadlines.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities, or requirements.
Working at LMC provides unlimited growth potential along with a competitive compensation and benefits package. We also offer flexible hours & remote options to accommodate a work-life balance.
For instructions on how to apply, contact Sarah Forsyth at firstname.lastname@example.org