Marketing Manager Organization:
Friedman LLPLocation: Remote, based out of NYC, Long Island, North and South Jersey, Philadelphia or Miami
We have a commitment to a happy, healthy, inclusive and productive workplace. Some of the ways we accomplish this includes:
Emphasizing our open door policy. Whether someone is brand new or has been with the Firm from the beginning, we are all part of the same family and each person matters
Offering a competitive benefits package and 401k with a company match, including discounted gym memberships and biometric testing reimbursement
Summer Fridays off!
Comprehensive performance management program including real time feedback and a formalized mentorship program
Technical Training and business development workshopsMore than a job
If you’re looking for an opportunity to be a leader and trendsetter at an award-winning firm, regularly recognized as a “Best Place to Work,” look no further. Friedman LLP, a top-40 accounting and consulting firm, is in search of a Marketing Manager to join our dynamic team. You’ll have the opportunity to work both remotely and from any of our offices in Manhattan, Long Island, North and South Jersey, Philadelphia and Miami.
In this role, you’ll play an integral part in leading marketing strategy and execution as we continue to expand our service offerings and geographical reach. The ideal candidate is a tech-savvy innovator with a passion for both digital and traditional marketing. You will be the lead marketer for specific practice and geographical areas, depending on your experience and the firm’s needs. You’ll also be our firm wide specialist for inbound marketing and marketing automation. Responsibilities include and are not limited to the following:
- Work closely with the CMO and practice/geography leaders to develop and continually innovate the go-to-market strategies for your areas of responsibility
- Create and execute multichannel marketing campaigns to generate new leads and build brand awareness, including email campaigns, content marketing programs, direct mail, digital and print advertising, social media, virtual and live events/conferences, and more
- Develop inbound marketing campaigns
- Act as our in-house resource for marketing automation - strategizing, crafting and monitoring nurture campaigns
- Analyze, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns in order to evaluate and demonstrate ROI, maximize results and refine future strategic planning
- Organize firm professionals’ participation in speaking engagements and local business and trade organizations
- Assist in marketing onboarding for any potential mergers or acquisitions
- Additional responsibilities based on the successful applicant’s particular strengths and areas of interest
Why Join Us?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field
- 10+ years’ marketing experience—professional services or B2B
- Demonstrated ability to create and implement strategic marketing plans
- Proven track record of success driving online lead generation
- Experienced in developing multichannel inbound marketing campaigns
- Proficiency in marketing automation—HubSpot preferred
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong project manager with solid organizational and analytical skills
- Advanced ability to drive creativity and innovation
- Excellent interpersonal skills—ability to work within a multi-faceted business environment and effectively interface with many personality types
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of SEO and PPC advertising, including SEM, social media, display and retargeting, is a plus
Since 1924, Friedman LLP established itself as the premier advisor within the middle market business sector. With a forward thinking approach, Friedman has expanded on core audit and tax services with diverse advisory consulting services including: China Consulting; Forensic, Litigation Support & Valuation Services, Governance, Risk & Compliance, Cybersecurity Consulting and Digital Currency.
Ranked #1 in Vault’s 2020 Best Culture in the Accounting Industry, the Friedman Experience offers an inclusive environment where professionals are developed into respected business leaders, while helping our community navigate their businesses in an evolving world.Equal Opportunity Employer
Friedman LLP is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Friedman LLP will provide reasonable accommodations for persons with qualified disabilities according to Americans with Disabilities Act regulations. If an applicant requires a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact Lea Chown at email@example.com
. All requests will be held in strict confidence.