Accountant Partner Marketing ManagerOrganization:
Seattle, WA or Remote
Avalara, a leader in cloud-based sales tax compliance solutions, is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager who will be responsible for managing and executing revenue-generating programs with our Accountant partners to drive leads and grow our presence in the channel.
Responsibilities will include a varied mix of activities to support a growth segment of Avalara's business, and include developing go-to-market strategies for assigned partners and executing on all elements of the demand mix, including sales enablement, webinars, email campaigns and nurtures, engaging with new partners, tradeshow execution.Planning/Strategy
• Develop a deep understanding of our Accountant ecosystem, their needs and how we solve their challenges.
• Work as a team with the accountant Account Managers to fulfill needs of accounting firms who want to market with Avalara; help grow the relationship and support the team in all aspects of marketing.
• Work closely with internal marketing teams to fulfill campaigns and event strategy.
• Identify content gaps and work cross-functionally to build the needed materials or programs.Execution
• Establish relationships with marketers and other key contacts at our accountant partners.
• Execute through-partner demand generation campaigns.
• Work with corporate marketing to support partner events and campaigns.
• Coordinate, manage and execute webinars to the accountant community.
• Execute co-marketing programs with Avalara strategic partners.
• Gain commitment for joint marketing programs with partners who want Avalara’s marketing expertise and execute, manage and report on results. Programs and Systems
• Measure and deliver positive ROI on major program initiatives
• Create repeatable, high-value partner enablement tools
• Master our robust set of tools for planning, reporting, requesting marketing services, and launching marketing campaignsIdeal Background
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field
• 5 – 10 years marketing experience
• Experience with accountants or related technology companies is a plus.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
• Strong relationship/team building and account management skills
• Leadership qualities that reflect a self-motivated individual with the ability to work as part of a team About Avalara
We're a team of tax experts and technologists behind one solution for your accounting firm. We live and breathe sales tax and license compliance so you don't have to. We help firms confidently, efficiently, and profitably provide compliance services to their clients.
From independent operators to midsize businesses and Fortune 100 companies, more than 30,000 customers choose Avalara for tax compliance tools scaled to their needs. You'll find Avalara all around the world helping businesses prepare for growth in the global market.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and overseas in the U.K., Belgium, Brazil, and India. More information at www.avalara.com
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.