Demand Generation Marketing Manager - Tax Organization:
US - Open to Location
As part of the firm’s Marketing and Demand Generation team, the ideal candidate will be looking for an opportunity to focus on developing and supporting the advancement of the Armanino Tax Department in the marketplace. Reporting to the Marketing Director, they will develop programs to support key sales initiatives to drive long-term revenue growth for the tax team. They will focus on designing, developing, and implementing marketing programs, sales support materials and events to promote and sell tax services, as well as coordinate and contribute to our expanding list of tax and high-net-worth client referral/channel partnerships across national markets.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lead the strategic marketing planning and manage marketing budget for all Tax services and products
- Work with Tax Demand Generation Director to develop key messaging and value that drives engagement to meet overall goals of tax department, as well as tax practice groups
- Develop materials that are on brand and consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice
- Collaborate with firm and tax-specific sales and industry leadership to development content and drive attendance to live and online events
- Write or direct writing resources for email and direct mail campaigns aligned with events, tradeshows, referral/channel partners and integrated marketing strategies
- Work with sales support team to draft materials (presentations, service line sheets and client/target lists)
- Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create value propositions.
- Building and managing relationships across a national network with senior leaders across a matrixed organization
- Work with sales operations team to manage target lists and marketing/sales calendars to share with Management and Tax Department Leadership teams
- Report on sales and marketing initiative results, and communicate results to Marketing Director, relevant team members and key stakeholders
- Driving difficult conversations with stakeholders and have the confidence to express contradictory opinion, when necessary, by relating strategy to tactical project execution.
BUT WAIT... THERE'S MORE!
Required Education and Experience
- Ability to work with limited oversight on multiple projects at once, and collaborate with remote team members and management
- Masters degree in marketing, communications, English or a related field (or related experience) preferred
- 5 years of experience, 2-3 in a professional services firm (accounting preferred)
- 2-3 years of experience in a B2B marketing and sales environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Specific focus in Excel, Pivot Tables, etc.
- Strong formatting ability within Word and PowerPoint
- Experience using CRM solution (Salesforce, Dynamics 365, HubSpot, etc.)
- Experience using reporting tools (PowerBI, etc.)
- Experience writing and supporting sales teams during an RFP/proposal submission
- Experience navigating complex problems and stakeholders, evaluating and prioritizing needs and creating actionable recommendations
- Proficient writing and communications skills
- 1-2 years of experience managing people preferred
Now, the fine print...
Armanino LLP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Armanino LLP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Armanino LLP expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Armanino LLP’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
For positions based in San Francisco, consistent with the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, an arrest and conviction record will not automatically disqualify a qualified applicant from consideration.