Digital Marketing SpecialistOrganization:
Hollinden | marketers + strategistsLocation:
Ready to make your marketing mark? If you have the marketing acumen to match your enthusiastic, can-do attitude, it’s time to check out Hollinden. We’re a small firm that packs a powerful marketing punch serving a national client base. For more than 25 years, we’ve been helping professional service firms accelerate growth through focused, smart marketing efforts that achieve results. You may not recognize the names of clients we serve, but mid-market exit planners, investment advisors, accounting, and financial consulting firms know Hollinden. We are a team committed to helping our clients succeed by exceeding expectations, challenging ourselves and our clients, striving for excellence, working with honesty and integrity, and demonstrating passion for what we do. If you are ready to make a difference, keep reading!
The Digital Marketing Specialist's role is to drive the creation, implementation, and execution of multi-channel digital marketing campaigns that drive revenue and achieve results. The right candidate must be flexible, highly adaptable, extremely well organized, disciplined, and creative in addressing growth and marketing needs. Most importantly, the Digital Marketing Manager must possess a strong sense of service in helping others, while finding personal reward in working in a high-energy, client-centric environment.
This individual has the passion and vision to see what’s possible; the guts and gumption to speak up, make recommendations and take the lead; and an unbridled passion for learning.Responsibilities and Experience
Digital Marketing and Inbound:
- Create and initiate inbound marketing strategy and campaigns that accelerate awareness, acquisition, and engagement.
- Implement campaigns across a variety of digital channels including Website, SEO, SEM, Mobile, Video, Social Media, and Email.
- Design and execute compelling, lead generating organic and paid digital marketing strategies.
- Understand how to create compelling digital content.
- Build and implement nurture campaigns and workflows in HubSpot.
- Have a deep understanding of search engine optimization, organic growth, and search engine marketing.
- Analyze websites and document changes required to improve SEO ranking through Google, including creating and implementing title tags, meta descriptions, and other meta data.
- Conduct keyword research and selection for SEO/ SEM projects based on client needs.
- Understand content development and optimize web content for search.
- Monitor, on an on-going basis, clients’ SEO results and manage projects to ensure continued high rankings.
- Optimize landing pages for conversion and performance improvement.
- Manage and elevate social media campaigns across platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. with the ability to optimize, maintain, and monitor content and engagement across all relevant platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram)
- Apply a keen understanding of visual audience engagement to maximize the effectiveness of our original content.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have the ability to create, decipher, and present detailed reports (utilizing Databox) on digital marketing, social, and website analytics with actionable items to improve results.
- Four year degree in marketing, communications, business, public relations, or similar.
- Highly skilled in Inbound Marketing with 4-7 years of digital marketing, SEO, and inbound marketing experience (not counting internships)
- Proficient with search engine interfaces, tracking tools (analytics) and procedures (both search and online)
- Must know HubSpot including set up, workflows, triggers, lead capture, conversion, etc. HubSpot Certifications, preferred.
- Experience with developing, presenting, and executing effective communications, media, and interactive marketing plans. Agency or marketing experience preferred.
- Good writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytic skills and ability to relate results to client business objectives
- Proficient at managing projects and able to multi-task, organize, prioritize and structure workload
- Knowledge or Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Basic graphic design skills are a plus
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and the ability to work autonomously
- Able to come up with novel and creative solutions to problems
- Reliable, honest, energetic, and hard working.
- Thinks conservative, linear thinkers are cool.
- Excellent writing and grammar skills.
- Lives and loves attention to detail and backing up creative ideas with the facts and figures to prove it.
- Enjoys learning the latest and greatest in marketing and be up-to-date with the latest in inbound, online, search engine, organic search, and SEM strategies and tactics.
- Has the presence of mind to know when to zig, how to zag, and does so in a professional manner.
- Exudes enthusiasm and a good sense of humor (at least we think we’re funny).
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been seeking, let’s talk. Simply go to: https://www.hollinden.com/digital-marketing-specialist
, attach a cover letter and resume, and be sure to tell us how fantastic you are!