Abdo, Eick & Meyers, LLPLocation:
Are you the type of person that gains energy through bringing marketing initiatives to life? Would you consider yourself a brand storyteller? Do you enjoy leading a team of bright, motivated marketing professionals? If so, you'll want to keep reading!
Our firm is looking for a Marketing Manager who is eager to learn, loves building relationships, and will effectively lead our marketing initiatives. We are not the kind of place that is comfortable with the status quo; we want to continually shift, adjust, and become better than we were the day before. Our Marketing Manager will help us to share our culture and business, both internally and externally.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing marketing strategy and programs to align with firm-wide priorities and to drive revenue. This position works with firm leaders to identify solutions and associated marketing to drive achievement of AEM’s growth objectives while actively maintaining the firm’s core values and service standards.
Key responsibilities include:
Marketing Strategy & Leadership
- Develops and implements a marketing strategy that aligns with the Firm’s strategic plan and drives value
- Identifies and leverages the Firm’s key differentiators in all brand positioning
- Builds a deep understanding of Firm, partner, and segment/niche objectives to tie the marketing strategy to desired practice group outcomes and broader Firm strategy
- Develops rapport and credibility with Partners and segment leaders to build constructive and effective relationships
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of trends and regulatory changes that could impact the industries in which the Firm conducts business
- Collaborates with Human Resources to create recruiting campaigns consistent with the Firm’s brand and positioning
- Communicates marketing results to Firm leadership and make recommendations for changes when intended results were not achieved
General Marketing Function
- Creates and manages tracking processes that evaluate the effectiveness of marketing related initiatives
- Oversees and manages the firm’s website and social media content, structure and ranking on search engines
- Oversees and manages social media strategies to engage clients and prospects, driving traffic to the firm’s website and expanding our digital media footprint
- Oversees and manages all marketing tracking and reporting, including web analytics, social media analytics, event tracking, and more
- Oversees the Firm’s marketing budget and calendar
- Team Development
Supervises marketing team
- Conducts weekly one-on-one meetings to guide and mentor marketing teammates
- Leads weekly department meetings to effectively manage and track team progress
- Identifies future planning needs and develop team members to meet the marketing needs of the Firm
- Ensures effective internal marketing and communication to ensure AEM team members are informed and educated on Firm services
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Ideal Marketing Manager candidate has:
Click here to apply.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business Administration
- 6+ years experience in marketing, communications, and/or related field
- People/team management experience required
- Marketing or business development experience in a CPA or professional services firm preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Suite