Katz, Sapper & MillerLocation:
Indianapolis, IN or Remote
We’re KSM, a mid-sized, regional consulting, tax, and audit firm. Through our deep experience across multiple disciplines and industries, we provide our clients with the inspiration, insight, and technical expertise they need to achieve great things.
Our firm is rooted in entrepreneurialism and committed to excellence – for our employees, our clients, and our communities. At KSM, you’ll be empowered to hone your skills and develop your interests. You’ll feel valued and cared for – and challenged – in a fun, collegial environment where you’re appreciated as an individual with singular talents. And you’ll be rewarded for growing, leading, and innovating. Because our vision for you is that you come to work every day, whether you’re in the office or working remotely, and do your very best work. To be there for your teammates. To best serve our clients. And to realize your full potential as a professional – and as a person.
Headquartered in Indianapolis, we have multiple offices and serve an impressive roster of clients across the nation who count on us to be their trusted advisors.
KSM is looking for a proposal coordinator to support the firm’s efforts in preparing high-quality proposals, including written responses to RFPs, oral presentations, and other documents and deliverables needed to pursue prospects. Working within our marketing team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with key stakeholders across the entire organization and help drive top-line revenue growth for the firm.
- Coordinate our proposal response with the pursuit team, including compiling, writing, editing, and formatting proposal content
- Schedule proposal kick-off and check-in meetings
- Ensure contributors and subject matter experts are providing their content promptly in order to meet key deadlines for review and delivery
- Ensure quality control, including accuracy and RFP compliance
- Coordinate proposal completion and on-time delivery
- Organize and maintain a content library for use in future proposals
- Work with graphic designers to ensure that all deliverables are aesthetically appealing and brand compliant
- Research prospects using sales intelligence tools
- Help with continual refinement of the proposal process
- Assist in other marketing and sales support tasks as needed
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field, such as journalism, communications, or marketing
- 2-3 years of experience in a writing capacity (professional services environment preferred)
- Superior writing skills; excellent editor and proofreader
- Attention to detail and great follow-up skills essential
- Excellent project management experience; ability to juggle multiple projects at a time
- Ability to work in a demanding, deadline-driven environment
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work extended hours as needed
Click here to apply: https://jobs.jobvite.com/careers/ksmcpa/job/odrygfwc?__jvst=job%20board&__jvsd=AAM_