Holthouse Carlin & Van Trigt LLP (HCVT)Location:
Irvine, CA or remote
At HCVT, we are different. We are a team driven by our values—Integrity at our Core, Building Success Together, and a Passion for Excellence. Our focus and commitment are on the needs of our clients and our team. Clarifying and resolving complex issues is what we do. How we do it is what sets us apart from other CPA firms.
As part of the HCVT team, you will work in a fast-paced environment. Our culture is all about collaboration, teamwork, giving back to our communities, and partner access and accountability. We also believe that there is no one way to progress in your career. We are flexible and embrace diversity. We provide our team members the right tools to be successful with a continual focus on technical training, as well as other skills necessary to thrive in the world of public accounting.
HCVT is seeking a Marketing Manager who will work proactively in a highly collaborate manner with marketing leadership, service line and industry leaders to drive firm growth and enhance the HCVT brand.
As a Marketing Manager at HCVT, you will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Work with marketing leadership, develop and implement the marketing and demand generation strategy for the firm.
- Working with marketing leadership, advise and direct niche or service line leaders to implement Go-To-Market (GTM) plans including managing the sales process, cross-selling initiatives, pipeline management, referral source management
- Develop prospective client lists
- Synthesize industry information
- Provide competitor insights and help define HCVT positioning statements
- Oversee and manage all traditional marketing related activities including proposals and other collateral, thought leadership/content, referral source events, external media
- Drive the planning of the firm’s website content, including quality control, SEO, and analytics
- Work with the Recruiting Team to develop and maintain creative marketing collateral and communications strategies consistent with the firm’s brand and positioning
- Manage the implementation of the annual marketing plan
- Supervise other marketing team members
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, accounting, or business preferred
- 5-7 years of related experience with 2-3 of those years as a marketing manager at a professional services firm is required; experience in public accounting or banking preferred
- Independent, organized, self–starter that will provide tactical and strategic support to marketing leadership, partners, and professionals
- Can-do attitude, team player; ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority
- Strong client service mindset with both internal and external clients
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Sound project management skills
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and credibility with partners and professional team, including operations and administration
- Solid understanding of business and relationship development
- Strong knowledge of the technology marketing stack, including digital media, CRM, marketing tools-a must.
Learn more about HCVT and this position at www.hcvt.com