Business Development and Marketing ManagerOrganization:
CST Group, CPAsLocation:
• Responsible for supporting the company’s growth initiatives
• Responsible for attracting prospects and responding to leads
• Promoting CST through the company's marketing and branding initiatives
• Planning and reporting marketing and sales efforts and results to Management.
• Lead corporate marketing initiatives.
• Build relationships with business referral sources.
• Community involvement in Chambers of Commerce and other organizations to promote CST.
• Responsible for both internal and external communications
• Enhance and promote company brand and voice through website presence, social media, email marketing and events
• Partner closely with Marketing Committee to identify new opportunities.
• Interact positively and professionally with potential clients via email, phone, virtual meetings and in-person meetings.
• Maintain tracking and reporting through HubSpot and present data to Management.
• Develop detailed marketing plans for marketing and business development strategy and goals.
• Oversee the creative development of promotional materials, website content, press releases, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects.
• Coach staff on business development best practices
Qualifications, Leadership and Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
• Experience in Marketing Strategy and Business Development (5+ years)
• Programs Experience: HubSpot, Microsoft Office Suite
• Accounting or Professional Services business experience preferred.
Skills and Work Ethic
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
• Strong customer-service orientation.
• Ability to communicate effectively and communicate CST’s brand and services
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
This is a new position for the firm. Will consider full or part-time as well as employee or independent contractor. Some remote work possible but need to be in Washington, DC metro area in order to attend networking events and meetings.
For more information on how to apply, contact Emily Maffey at Emaffey@cst-cpa.com