Practice Growth Communications ManagerOrganization:
Freed Maxick CPAsLocation:
Freed Maxick CPAs, is a top 100 Firm in the U.S and a top 50 Firm as ranked by Vault. As one of the largest Accounting firms in Western New York, we have offices in downtown Buffalo, Batavia and Rochester, NY and have staff located across the country. Freed Maxick hires the most qualified people available and gives them maximum opportunity to advance!
We have an immediate opportunity for a full-time Practice Growth Communications Manager in our Buffalo Office.
Freed Maxick has ambitious growth goals and has and is currently making strategic investments to achieve these growth objectives. We are seeking full-time talent with marketing and communications experience in a services business. Ideal candidates have a proven track record of utilizing both internal and external communications strategies to drive new business to complement our existing team. About The Job
• You will work closely with our Industry Leadership and other Service Line leaders to coordinate communications efforts in support of driving Freed Maxick’s growth strategy
• Building comprehensive communications strategies, engagement, and execution plans aligned to key priorities that are grounded in communications' best practices and a deep understanding of how the business operates
• Collecting and analyzing data to support internal stakeholders in understanding performance of communications' tactics; adjusting strategies and optimizing approaches in an agile fashion based on performance benchmarks and KPIs
• Fostering strong relationships with internal stakeholders to develop clear, consistent, and creative communications, segmented by target audience, that drive strategic business objectives
• Overseeing the development of impactful content designed around storytelling principles and human-centric, inclusive language to personalize the narrative in a way that resonates, is relatable, and captures Freed Maxick’s unique culture and values
• Contributing to a high-performing team by sharing best practices across communications, marketing, and business stakeholders in support of communications excellence across the organizationWhat We Are Looking For
• Communications professional with a minimum of 7+ years relevant experience, professional services preferred
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Communications, English, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, and / or Business, is required
• Proven success in developing and executing internal communications strategies / plans for a large professional services business
• Solid organizational and project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage expectations across multiple, complex projects / priorities
• Strong executive presence and comfort working with and advising senior management
• Analytical mindset, with ability to interpret data into meaningful insights and strategies
• Detail-oriented with fantastic follow-through skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including effective storytelling and presentation skills
• Top-notch grammatical and proof-reading skills
• Flexibility and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, while possessing a high level of comfort with ambiguityWhat Freed Maxick Offers
• An attractive and competitive compensation and benefit package
• A friendly work environment with the largest firm in WNY based on number of CPAs
• An incentive program for commissions on new business, and referral bonuses for introducing potential new employees
• Promotion and advancement opportunities
• Ongoing education to keep your technical skills sharp and your soft skills top-notch
• Unique sociable culture
• Flexible scheduling opportunities
• Hybrid work environment
• Compensated time to volunteer in the community
Apply today! We are looking forward to meeting with you!
Visit www.freedmaxick.com to learn more about us.
Use this link to apply: https://www.freedmaxick.com/careers/job-openings/communications-manager/