Development - New Member ManagerCompany:
Integra International Inc.
International - Home OfficeSUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the direction of the Regional Board, the New Member Manager leads and directs the recruitment of new members and maintains contact with current members. In addition, the New Member Manager interacts with the members to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of services provided to members by Integra. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• Leads member recruitment activities and coordinates the development and implementation of the association's membership development plan for the AAANZ region - mainly North and South America
• Researches and develops leads of prospective members in cities and countries not currently represented in the membership.
• Travels to prospective member offices to perform due diligence.
• Monitors the member database for changes that impact the membership.
• Contacts current members to assess satisfaction level and assists with access to services provided by Integra.
• Presents reports on membership activity to Regional Board meetings and Integra conferences.
• Initiates marketing activities and staffs industry trade shows for member recruitment purposes, as needed. EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
• Associate Degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent marketing or recruiting experience.EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• A minimum of five years (5) of marketing experience or related business experience demonstrating a progression in complexity, scope, and number of projects assigned.
• Demonstrated communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively interface will all levels of firm management, staff, clients, potential members and outside business contacts.REQUIRED CERTIFICATES OR KNOWLEDGE
• Demonstrate use and awareness of computers with extensive knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet reference knowledge.
• Ability to speak and write in Spanish is an asset.
• Experience working in an International organization is preferred.
• Substantial knowledge of the Accounting Industry is required.
• Familiar with utilizing social media channels.WORKING CONDITIONS
• Periodic domestic and international travel for work at events, meetings, or prospect office visits.
• Independent and well equipped work environment - applicants may reside outside of the USA.
The New Member Manager will be required to be a responsible, creative, well organized, self-motivated and professional individual. He/she will be expected to be professional in front of members, potential members and referral sources. Attendance may be required at events that may include evenings and/or weekends.EMPLOYER RIGHTS
This position description does not list all the duties of the job. Employees may be asked by supervisors, officers, or directors to perform other duties. Performance evaluations in part, will be based upon performance of tasks listed in this position description.APPLICATIONS
Send your resume and cover letter with salary expectations to Integra International Global Administrator, Laurie Daschuk
Cover Letter can be addressed to AAANZ President Brian Hunter.
Applications will be received until March 15, 2019.