Salmon Sims Thomas
Dallas, TXJob Description
Growing mid-sized CPA firm seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator in its Dallas, Texas office. This is a full-time position with room for growth. Candidates must be willing to travel when needed.Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing with at least 2 years of previous experience in marketing, digital media, social media, communications, business development or related fields.
- Prior experience in a professional services environment is desired
- Self-starter with strong project management skills as well as initiative to start and work on projects independently.
- Organized and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to: work with all personality types, provide thought leadership, and represent the firm’s brand at external functions.
- Successful candidates will be creative and proactive with new ideas for the firm.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to learn CRM system.
- WordPress knowledge is a plus.
- Help develop and manage the firm’s overall marketing, business development and advertising strategies.
- Track performance metrics to ensure ROI on all marketing objectives and report results to the partners on a quarterly basis.
- Conduct annual marketing analysis; create and manage budget and calendar.
- Oversee the firm’s business development processes including pipeline report and assist with the preparation of business proposals.
- Manage the redesign and copywriting of the firm’s website; maintain site with new postings, photos, graphics, copy editing.
- Manage email marketing campaigns, webinars, blog posts and social media platforms.
- Lead the coordination of firm sponsored events, industry trade shows, receptions, seminars and other networking functions.
- Assist in developing and maintaining talent marketing/recruiting strategies.
- Manage the design and creation of all branded materials to include print, online, social media, and email marketing.
- Ensure consistency of brand by establishing and maintaining standards throughout all brand touch points.
- Write collateral materials such as bios, flyers and other materials as needed.
- Prepare and respond to applications for awards and recognition relevant to the firm’s business and industry.
- Write and disseminate press releases as needed.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Other marketing, business development and graphic design tasks as needed.
Contact Jennifer Peterson, Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org.