Job Title: Marketing ManagerCompany:
Whisman Giordano and Associates, LLCLocation:
Whisman Giordano is seeking a talented, energetic, and creative Marketing Manager to assist our team in developing and implementing the marketing strategies for the firm. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three to five years marketing or related experience, and will possess strong interpersonal skills, which include communication, emotional intelligence and leadership, and the ability to multi-task . The duties and responsibilities of the marketing manager will include:
- Assisting in the development and implementation of the marketing strategy for the firm and each initiative by collaborating with various levels of team members at Whisman Giordano
- Managing the implementation of the annual marketing plan
- Overseeing and managing all marketing related activities
- Implementing a lead tracking process to conduct ROI on all marketing activities
- Interfacing with and directing marketing vendors on various marketing campaigns and/or components. This will include:
- Coordinating outside marketing activities including:
- Direct mail campaigns, including coordinating disbursement of promotional materials
- Trade shows
- Speaking engagements
- Press releases
- Maintaining inventory of promotional materials including brochures, giveaways, etc.
- Managing the firm’s marketing calendar and tracking the marketing campaign progress
- Writing and editing collateral materials including team member bios, flyers, brochures, etc. with the assistance of outside vendors when necessary
- Owning, scheduling, and reporting on marketing meetings
- Maintaining and/or working with the web developer to ensure the firm’s web site content is current and search engines are optimized
- Implementing PR, branding and lead generation activities
- Working with the partners to create recruiting marketing campaigns consistent with the firm’s brand and positioning.
Our compensation and benefits package includes a competitive salary, health, vision and dental insurance, group term life insurance, 401(k) with a matching component, paid holidays and paid PTO. We also pay for professional licenses and training.About Whisman Giordano
For more than 45 years, we have provided accounting and auditing, tax planning and compliance, and business advisory services to clients throughout Delaware, southeastern Pennsylvania, and the Eastern Shore of Maryland. These clients include high net worth individuals and entrepreneurs, physicians and medical practices, construction and real estate firms, agriculture, manufacturing and distribution enterprises, trusts and estates, non-profit organizations, and governmental institutions. But they all come to us for the same reason: our unparalleled dedication to clients, quality work, and exceptional service.
Our private accounting firm has built extraordinary client relationships by knowing and understanding their needs and expectations and combining that knowledge with years of experience. Accessibility, sincerity, and responsiveness are hallmarks of our firm. Our clients will tell you that we do more than simply review the numbers. We truly look out for them and what they value. They trust us to take great care of them.
Whisman Giordano’s culture can be defined by four words: Caring, Compassion, Integrity, and Fun. We believe that, while we must be profitable to operate our business, our success and growth are spurred by these four words. We care about each other and our clients on a level deeper than dollars and cents. We have compassion for others and a genuine commitment to our community and those less fortunate than us. We believe that integrity, while it should be obvious, is simply “doing the right thing.” And finally, we believe that we can have fun, and have a sense of humor, while not losing any of our unparalleled client service. We believe that all the above have led us to be able to continue maintaining and Building Extraordinary Relationships, both inside our firm and throughout our community.
For more information, please email email@example.com