Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Company: Bond, Schoeneck & King
Location: Buffalo, NY
Marketing Coordinator - Buffalo
Bond, Schoeneck & King is accepting applications for a Marketing Coordinator in the Buffalo office. This position will manage and implement business development and marketing initiatives, and serve as a business development resource to local stakeholders. This person will, among other things:
• Serve as the local point of contact for marketing and business development support
• Provide proactive recommendations to enhance the visibility of attorneys and the firm, including advertisements, sponsorships, memberships and community relations endeavors
• Manage marketing events
• Work with the public relations firm
• Create and distribute press releases for firm wide award recognitions
• Network to build internal relationships among Bond lawyers to drive cross-practice integration and cross selling
• Contribute content to the firm’s social media platforms
• Learn to improve the firm’s SEO
• Assume other day-to-day marketing responsibilities firm wide and locally as needed.
This position will have a matrix reporting structure and be supported by the Syracuse-based firm wide marketing team. A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communication is required, along with 5+ years of experience (3 of which should be in marketing or business development in a professional services environment); strong written and verbal communications and organizational skills; and the ability to prioritize tasks. Attention to detail is a must. Proficiency with PowerPoint, Word and Excel; knowledge of Vuture and InterAction a plus. Please send a cover letter and current resume to email@example.com. We are an EEO Employer.
Inquiries can be sent here.