• Responsible for guiding and supporting the firm’s marketing efforts, working closely with the Marketing Committee and partner group.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with the Marketing Committee to create and implement the marketing strategy for the firm and each initiative.
• Prepare and oversee preparation and implementation of the firm’s annual marketing plan, budget and calendar
• Oversee and manage all marketing-related activities, including:
o Supervise the marketing coordinator.
o Oversee the firm’s online presence, including: web site content, structure and ranking on search engines; and social media campaigns.
o Lead branding and positioning efforts. Develop/update marketing materials.
o Event management for the firm’s internal seminars and external sponsorships, trade shows and conferences, as well as speech support for partners and managers.
o Support business development efforts of partners and managers, including prospect and industry research, lead generation, and proposals.
o Direct public relations, publicity and advertising campaigns.
o Manage client communications programs, including newsletters, other direct marketing, and database.
o Implement a lead-tracking process to conduct ROI on all marketing activities.
• Interface with and direct marketing vendors on various marketing campaigns and/or components.
• Work with HR to create recruiting marketing campaigns consistent with the firm’s brand and positioning.
• Easily adaptable to a changing, dynamic environment.
• Takes initiative in responding to tasks needing completion.
• Ability to work and communicate with staff from all levels of the firm.
• Must be a self-starter, highly organized, and able to work well with personnel at all levels in the organization.
• Strong leadership and consensus-building skills.
• Creative and problem-solving capabilities.
• Marketing management and strategic planning experience; a proven track record in developing and administering a marketing program.
• At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a professional services firm (public accounting preferred)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing preferred, candidate may also have an M.B.A.
• Strong computer skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and database management
• Excellent English writing and grammar skills
• Experience with social media campaigns & SEO