New York, NYJob Summary
CPA.com is searching for a versatile B2B Marketing Manager to work in its New York City office. This position is responsible for the development and execution of comprehensive marketing plans to drive business for our partner solution programs and CPA.com technology solutions. We are looking for a highly creative professional with 6-10 years of experience in B2B marketing.
In this role, you will develop strategic marketing plans, working closely with product management and the sales team. The ideal candidate will have expertise in creating annual marketing plans, lead generation and qualification, tactical execution, superior writing skills, closely managing budgets, and working with multiple team members, partners and vendors. This position will be responsible for helping to meet established annual revenue objectives through a variety of marketing activities that may include email, website and social media, events, content, advertising and more.Knowledge/Skills and Experience/Education
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business-related discipline.
• Minimum 6-10 years of B2B marketing experience.
• Ideal background should include experience marketing SaaS solutions or professional services.
• Ability to define and track the key metrics for business success.
• Superior interpersonal, verbal, organizational, and written communication skills required.
• Excellent project management skills, managing multiple projects simultaneously and providing clear communication of timelines and expectations to team members across departments.
• Must be positive, creative, self-motivated and results-oriented.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of marketing automation systems and experience with Salesforce.com preferred.
• Some travel required.About CPA.com
CPA.com is known for bringing innovative solutions to the accounting profession, either in partnership with leading providers or directly through its own development. The company has established itself as a thought leader on emerging technologies and as the trusted business advisor to practitioners in the United States, with a growing global focus.
Our company’s core mission is to drive the transformation of practice areas, advance the technology ecosystem for the profession, and lead technology research and innovation efforts for practitioners.
A subsidiary of the American Institute of CPAs, the company is also part of the Association of International Certified Professional Accountants, the world’s most influential organization representing the profession. For more information, visit CPA.com.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.