Job Title: Marketing Manager
Company: Anchin, Block & Anchin LLP
Location: New York, NY
Are you a Senior Coordinator or Specialist looking to take the next step in your career?
You will contribute to the business and market development of assigned groups within the firm’s six industry driven niche groups and growing array of advisory services, helping them achieve growth, including financial and branding targets. Specific responsibilities include market research and planning, opportunity spotting and pitch/proposal development, and driving partner and practice profile building through strategic events, speaking opportunities, thought leadership and PR efforts. In addition, you will support your groups’ pipeline management efforts, and use data analytics to support client relationship management and prospect targeting. This position is truly at the heart of current and future practice growth efforts.
- Analyzes business development reporting and analytics to provide meaningful data points and metrics for Industry Group/Niche Leaders.
- Collaborates with other Marketing and Business Development team members and partners to help stimulate practice growth, developing and implementing strategic business development and marketing plans with an emphasis on expanding the client base and exploring cross-marketing opportunities by targeting specific client sectors or market segments.
- Participates in niche and service marketing meetings - prepares agendas, publishes meeting minutes, develops written action plans, follows up on initiatives and tracks results.
- Develops or supervises the creation of marketing communications, content, and proposal and presentation materials to support industry teams and assigned groups.
- Helps draft news releases, apprising the media of newsworthy developments and driving coordination of public relations campaigns and efforts related to assigned groups. Evaluates results and recommends future action.
- Collaborates with partners and marketing team members to develop winning business development presentations and proposals and target marketing plans.
- With partner input, identifies important outside activities where the assigned groups may find new opportunities for client and / or prospect development as well as awareness building.
- Collaborates with and supports marketing team members in the development, management and execution of firm wide and industry specific strategic marketing events, from conceptualization through follow up.
- Assists in marketing and business development related training programs.
- Develops and supervises marketing staff.
- Technical skills in strategic planning and marketing, business and market development, market research and planning, use of CRM systems data capture and strategic targeting of clients and prospects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Decision-making abilities.
- Initiative and resourcefulness.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Creative and self-driven.
- Organized and proven multi-tasker.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills and capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals; comfortable coaching, advising and collaborating with partners.
- Ability to train and motivate others in order accomplish the Firm’s marketing goals.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
You will be eager to take initiative, influence change and help take the Marketing team and Anchin to the next level.
Contact Lisa Tomlinson, Marketing Director at email@example.com.