July 1, 2020 | Lexington, KY - Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM), the leading trade association committed to providing educational opportunities and professional support for marketing and business development professionals in the accounting industry, announces the appointment of four new members to its Board of Directors.
The four elected, first-term board members-at-large include:
- Casey Blake, director of marketing at Edelstein & Company
- Nicola Fleming, director of marketing at Perkins & Co
- Courtney Kiss, chief marketing officer at Johnson Lambert LLP
- Christian Moises, practice growth specialist at Ericksen Krentel CPAs
The organization's board of directors is led by President Becca Davis, director of practice growth at Rea & Associates. Jen Lemanski, senior manager of practice growth at PKF Texas, is the board's immediate past president and Nathan Wozniak, marketing operations manager at BKD CPAs & Advisors, serves as the board's current president-elect. The remaining members of the Board include:
- Katie Butler Cohodes, marketing manager at Weinstein Spira (vice president)
- Natalie McCann, national account manager and marketing strategist at Checkpoint Marketing for Firms (secretary)
- Carrie Steffen, president and co-founder of The Whetstone Group (treasurer)
- Jennifer Cantero, marketing director at Sensiba San Filippo (member-at-large)
- Stephanie Gandsey, marketing director at DHJJ (member-at-large)
- Græme Gordon, executive director at Praxity-Global Alliance (member-at-large)
- Crystal Mapp, marketing director at KPM CPAs & Advisors (member-at-large)
- Nicole Sterling, director of marketing and communications at RSW Accounting + Consulting (member-at-large)
- Ed Warren, business development director at Dinamis (member-at-large)
As the governing body of AAM, the Board of Directors is responsible for guiding the strategic direction of the organization. Specifically, the leaders are committed to promoting excellence and elevating the professional stature of marketing, business development and other practice growth professionals at all career levels, directly impacting members' professional development and careers through education, networking and thought leadership to grow both people and accounting practices.
The Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM) is a national trade association and one-of-a-kind network of marketing, business development and growth strategists. The association was formed in 1989 to provide education, community and resources for accounting firms, CPAs, consulting firms and sales professionals, partners, firm administrators and representatives of businesses offering products and services designed for the accounting industry and marketing professionals. AAM is dedicated to promoting excellence and elevating the professional stature of marketing, business development and other practice growth professionals at all career levels by directly impacting their professional development and careers through education, networking and thought leadership to grow people and accounting practices. Learn more about AAM at www.accountingmarketing.org.