July 1, 2021 | Lexington, KY - Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM), the leading trade association committed to providing educational opportunities and professional support for marketing and business development professionals in the accounting industry, announces the appointment of six new members to its Board of Directors.
The six elected, first-term Board members-at-large include:
- Greg Cole, chief marketing officer at BKD CPAs & Advisors
- Cheryl Foster, director of practice growth at Brown Smith Wallace. Effective August 1, Brown Smith Wallace will join Armanino. At that time, Cheryl will assume the role of Director, Demand Generation—Industry.
- Jessica Hekmatjah, chief marketing officer at BPM LLP
- Laura Metz, marketing & communications manager at Moore North America
- Randy Mowat, partner, SVP marketing at MNP LLP
- Chris O’Day, director of marketing at ALL CPAs
The organization's Board of Directors is led by President Katie Butler Cohodes, marketing manager at Weinstein Spira. Becca Johns, director of practice growth at Rea & Associates, is the Board's immediate past president, and Nicole Sterling, director of marketing and communications at RSW Accounting + Consulting, serves as the Board’s current president-elect. The remaining members of the Board include:
- Jennifer Cantero, marketing director at Sensiba San Filippo (vice president)
- Natalie McCann, national account manager and marketing strategist at Checkpoint Marketing for Firms (secretary)
- Ed Warren, business development director at Dinamis (treasurer)
- Casey Blake, director of marketing services at Kolibri Law Support Solutions (member-at-large)
- Nicola Fleming, director of marketing at Perkins & Co (member-at-large)
- Courtney Kiss, chief marketing officer at Johnson Lambert LLP (member-at-large)
- Crystal Mapp, marketing director at KPM CPAs & Advisors (member-at-large)
- Christian Moises, digital marketing advisor at Inovautus Consulting (member-at-large)
As the governing body of AAM, the Board of Directors is responsible for guiding the strategic direction of the organization. Specifically, the leaders are committed to promoting excellence and elevating the professional stature of marketing, business development and other practice growth professionals at all career levels, directly impacting members’ professional development and careers through education, networking and thought leadership to grow both people and accounting practices.
The Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM) is a national trade association and one-of-a-kind network of marketing, business development and growth strategists. The association was formed in 1989 to provide education, community and resources for accounting firms, CPAs, consulting firms and sales professionals, partners, firm administrators and representatives of businesses offering products and services designed for the accounting industry and marketing professionals. AAM is dedicated to promoting excellence and elevating the professional stature of marketing, business development and other practice growth professionals at all career levels by directly impacting their professional development and careers through education, networking and thought leadership to grow people and accounting practices. Learn more about AAM at www.accountingmarketing.org.