BPM LLPGraphic DesignerRemote
What does BPM stand for? Innovation, opportunity, community, diversity, inclusivity, flexibility and so much more.
B-P-M stands for “Because People Matter,” because at our core, our people drive everything we do and how we do it.
We are a forward-thinking, full-service accounting firm providing modern solutions to businesses across the globe. We focus on comprehensive assurance, tax, and consulting services for our clients, and we provide our people and our community with the resources to lead meaningful and purposeful lives.
While we are one of the largest California-based accounting firms, our flexible work locations and schedules mean we have professionals across the continent. BPM offers a rich diversity in clients, industries, and overall work. Our teams and our clients drive us to provide quality services and ignite unique insights and ideas that contribute to our continued success. Our clients come from different backgrounds and industries, which keep our people intellectually challenged every day.
Our initiatives and ideals lead to our continued recognition as one of the “Best Places to Work” in the Bay Area and beyond. We are dedicated to providing meaningful careers for all of our employees along with fostering an environment that allows an integrated lifestyle. Our flexible culture allows our professionals to live a balanced lifestyle between their work responsibilities and personal commitments.
Graphic Designer Overview:
BPM is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our fast-paces Marketing & Corporate Development team. As a Graphic Designer, you are responsible for the creative direction of the Firm’s brand.
We’re looking for someone who is highly-motivated, self-directed, creative, and possesses a positive, can-do attitude. You must enjoy working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment; bring the skills necessary to collaborate and work alongside a wide-range of individuals; and be open to design input and feedback.
- A unique people-centered culture that attracts the brightest and most forward-thinking accounting professionals.
- The resources, expertise, and global capability of a Big Four accounting firm together with the responsiveness and accessibility of a local firm.
- A regional presence in the Bay Area, while still serving our clients nationally and internationally.
- Recognition as one of the Bay Area’s “Best Place to Work” and “No. 1 Best Large Accounting Firm to Work For” by Accounting Today.
- You Have (Requirements):
- 3+ years of professional design experiences
- Mastery in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Exceptional print and digital graphic skills including experience with typography, color, conceptual thinking, print layout, digital production, and post-production.
- Possess a talent for translating technical information into clear and concise graphics and for producing multi-page documents that are thoughtful, highly-organized, logical, and easy to digest.
- Experience developing and managing graphics in support of print and digital communication activities including proposal, interview and business development activities; website redevelopment and maintenance; email newsletter and direct mail communication programs, and other social media applications such as twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Demonstrate ownership of assignments, asking for clarification/direction as necessary.
- Ability to participate in collaborative project teams and coordinate deliverables/deadlines with clients and consultants throughout all phases of a project.
- Capable of adhering to deadlines while working on multiple, diverse projects.
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced and energizing environment while consistently producing collateral and support material of exceptional quality.
- Must be self-motivated with an ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Impeccable written, communication and oral presentation skills.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to lead and hold others accountable that motivates, inspires and promotes opportunities for growth.
You Will (Responsibilities):
- Responsible for the graphic quality of all printed, electronic and digital communications including but not limited to, - proposals, PowerPoint presentations, interview support materials such as leave-behinds and display boards, project cutsheets, process and organizational team charts, awards submittals, and advertisements.
- Collaborate with marketing staff and key project personnel in the development of technical graphics and collateral pieces, ensuring that information is communicated clearly, accurately, in a visually appealing manner and in alignment with firm's overall brand and messaging guidelines.
- Coordinating with outside design agencies as necessary.
- Provide graphic and logistical support for a number of events including outreach activities, employee events, contribution campaigns, and a number of internal programs (e.g. annual meeting, stakeholder meeting, etc).
- Follow creative work from concept to production while maintaining original design intent, messaging and quality standards throughout the process.
- Support consistent application of firm branding standards across all levels of the organization. Provide training as required to support this effort.
- Organize and maintain all electronic image and graphic files for ease of use, transmittal and production.
- Provide additional marketing related duties and event support, as required and assigned.
- Responsible for managing ad vendor relationship and submissions to deadlines
BPM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note - this posting is for prospective candidates only. Unsolicited third party resume submissions will be considered property of BPM and will not be acknowledged or returned.
BPM COVID Vaccination Policy
Effective July 1, 2021, only fully vaccinated employees will be permitted to enter our offices until further notice. Fully vaccinated means there has been a 2 full week period since the last vaccine. Vaccinated employees will be requested to furnish acknowledgement of their vaccination (daily questions in app) and complete a daily health questionnaire in CONDECO. All employees must wear a mask until told otherwise. In addition to health requirements, employees MUST follow our Return to Office (RTO) guidelines and occupancy criteria for a safe return to the office (separate policy). These are temporary guidelines until offices are fully functional. *Accommodations will be made for religious and medical requests with documentation.
Respond to Nicole Rera - email@example.com