Did you know that buyers of accounting services rank quality of service as THE top factor driving their decision to work with an accounting firm? More than 3 in 4 (77%) identify it as a critical point of consideration and, on average, buyers rank service quality as 8x more important than the cost of your services.
As an accounting marketer, what opportunities do you have to build credible proof of service quality into your growth strategy? And how can you be sure those proof points will rise above the noise of competing accounting firms boasting their commitment to service?
Join Kat Kocurek, VP of Marketing at ClearlyRated (formerly Inavero), for a look at the Net Promoter® survey methodology and client experience as an avenue for service-based growth. Drawing on findings from the 2019 Accounting Buyer Benchmark Study and lessons from the field of NPS for accounting firms, Kat will cover:
- The current state of the accounting client experience (and drivers of loyalty)
- The accounting buyer journey and how the client experience impacts a purchase decision
- NPS and client survey best practices for accounting firm marketers
- Best practices for leveraging a Net Promoter survey program for accounting firm growth
- Tangible strategies to help firm leadership align growth goals around service excellence and the client experience
Kat Kocurek is the Vice President of Marketing at ClearlyRated, a leading provider of client satisfaction surveys and service quality research for professional service providers. Kat leads ClearlyRated’s growth strategy and market research team and conducts ClearlyRated’s annual Accounting Industry Benchmark Study to uncover the most pressing issues and opportunities faced by accounting firm leaders and marketers. The data her team uncovers details modern buyer behavior and client preferences, along with opportunities for accounting firms to differentiate and credibly boost firm reputation on service quality and the remarkable client experience.