Top 10 Business Development Tips for 2021
Business development activity was significantly impacted during 2020, with new client prospecting and new business activity diminished: we will look more closely at how top business developers are planning to hit the ground running in 2021, despite the pandemic. If you're ramping up business development, the path can be both rewarding and complex. In this panel discussion, you’ll learn which strategies top business development leaders across the U.S. are planning to implement or expand in 2021. Which do they expect to deliver the biggest results?
Key Discussion Points:
- Outlook for new client prospecting
- Cross-selling, is it really more important than ever?
- Relationship building, you can do it while remaining socially distant
- Marketing and PR, double-down on what’s worked in the past
- Social selling in a virtual environment
- Omni-channel is the new norm
- Data drives results
- Answers to your most perplexing questions
And we need your business development questions for the panel! Please submit them when you register.
Danny Estrada - Director, Enterprise Solutions, Introhive
Ty Hendrickson, CPA, Founder, The Sales Seed
Jason Jobgen - Managing Director, BKD, LLP
Ralph MacNamara - Principal, Kaufman Rossin
Scott Moore, Owner & Chief Operating Officer, The Rainmaker Companies
Chris Perrino – Principal, Business Development, Barnes Dennig