The concept of Client Relationship Management (CRM) in the accounting profession has been around for many years. And, while there are some successful initiatives, many firms continue to struggle with both the concepts and the associated technologies. In reality, CRM has had its challenges in corporate settings and accounting firms because it is a combination of people, process and technology.
In this session we are going to discuss many of the approaches that work and some of the common mistakes that firms make when it comes to deploying CRM. Topics include:
- Education on what qualifies a technology to be considered a CRM Platform
- The process for selecting a CRM solution
- Common mistakes made when deploying a CRM solution
- Implementation best practices
- How to facilitate buy in from the user community
- Establishing accountability within the firm
- Most common “value adds” when using CRM
- Effectively integrating external applications with CRM
- Overcoming lower adoption
- The importance of BD playbooks
- How to address current implementation challenges
Presented by: M. Danny Estrada, Founder E Squared
Danny Estrada is the founder of E Squared, a management consulting firm focused on CRM strategy, adoption and execution. He has been a practitioner in CRM for the past 20 years. As a practice leader, he has guided teams through the implementation and development cycles of over 500 CRM projects. He is author of the Practical CRM blog (http://practicalcrm.net
) and a columnist for CRM Magazine dealing with CRM best practices and adoption. Danny is also an Executive MBA from the W.P Carey School of Business at Arizona State University.