Job Title: Director of Business Development
RevGrow is a high growth LinkedIn Marketing & Lead Generation Agency HQ in DFW, looking to add a Manager or Director of Business Development. There is a high demand for the services we provide and we have proven system and process for generating leads and appointments.
We also help clients develop a post-appointment lead nurturing program that enables them to remain top-of-mind, continue to build relationships, and add value so they get the call when the prospect is ready to buy.
An ideal candidate would someone who has had a successful B2B sales / marketing career, and is open to a part-time, work from home, flex type of an arrangement. They can be anywhere in the US. 10-40 hours a week sort of thing, totally flexible.
I am looking for someone who exudes professionalism and will represent the brand well on LinkedIn and on sales phone calls (No cold calls, scheduled appointments with Executive level prospects who are interested in learning more about our services) in various geographies around the US.
We will assign a JR. lead generation person to handle all prospecting, messaging, and pre-appointment stuff for them. Most of the candidates time will be spent on scheduled sales calls, follow-up on inbound leads, lead nurturing for key prospects, and closing of deals.
This is a base + commission position and I’m interested in candidates with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, who have a track record of success.
- Identifying (Prospecting) and reaching out to Target Prospects in a systematic, non-salesy manner via LinkedIn (70%), Email (25%) and the Phone (5%) to secure Phone appointments.
- Follow-up on Inbound leads
- Having Discovery calls with Target Prospects to determine fit, need, budget, timing, etc..
- Lead Nurturing and remaining top of mind with key prospects who are a fit for our services, but may not be ready to buy immediately.
Required Work Experience, Skills and Education:
- 5-10 years experience in B2B (professional) inside or outside sales.
- Experience in Staffing, Professional Services, Banking or Management Consulting.
- Strong presence on and proficiency within LinkedIn.
- Ability to build relationships and close business.
- Dependable, Organized and Efficient with technology, especially LinkedIn and Excel.
- B.S. degree preferred
- Strong track record of success in prior B2B sales / marketing role.
Job Type: Part-time & Flexible / work from home
Salary: Base + Commission
• Work from Home
• Bachelor's preferred
• Sales experience within Staffing, Consulting, Banking or Professional Services firm: 5 + years
• inside or outside B2B sales: 5 years
Contact us about this job