Job Title: AGN International Marketing Communications Director
Company: AGN International
Strategic Role in a Virtual, Flexible Work Environment
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated self-starter to build and execute a communications strategy for an international nonprofit association. Driving all internal and external communications, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a virtual/home office with a team located around the world - directly accountable for instituting an international communications strategy/protocol, increasing existing member participation/involvement in key segments and elevating brand recognition in specific geographic markets. Your focus every day will be to drive strategy and innovate current processes throughout our association by leading:
• Production/execution of all association communications, (including web, video, print, digital, etc.)
• Product, service and event launches
• Brand oversight (based on existing guidelines)
• Public & media relations
• SEO strategy and social media coordination
• Collaboration on member engagement strategies
• Event sponsor recruitment and coordination
This role is both strategic and tactical, and requires a strong interest in creating and supporting communities of members around the world. Approximately half of the focus will be on North America (including US, Canada, and Mexico), but you’ll also work regularly with our other regions and our global home office.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience with proven success in marketing and/or communications
• Familiarity with social media outlets and SEO strategies
• Technological prowess and the ability to adapt to new tools
• Proven track record of developing & implementing internal/external communications or marketing strategies
• Excellent copywriting skills, editing and proofreading skills
• The ability to direct or complete both digital and print design
• Experience in working within budgets and finding creative solutions
Optional, but Appreciated:
• Proficiency in French and/or Spanish
• An understanding of audit, tax or consulting services
• Work experience in a public accounting or financial services environment
• Experience working with international markets
• Experience in a remote working environment
• Experience in marketing or planning corporate events
• A proactive self-starter
• A desire to improve and go beyond the status quo
• Creative and innovative
• Energetic, positive outlook
• A change agent who inspires others
• Strategic - takes responsibility for the big picture
• A visionary who is also able to roll up their sleeves
• Focused on continual improvement
• Goal oriented – sees things through to completion
The position reports to the North American Regional Director but will support initiatives in all regions led by the International CEO and global Regional Directors (Europe, Central & South America, Asia Pacific and West Asia & Africa). He/She will also work closely with an experienced Marketing Assistant who is very familiar with existing systems and software.
Location & Travel:
This is a virtual position. This individual will be equipped for a home-based office. Travel requirements are estimated at approximately 4-5 times per year, both domestic and abroad.
Hours Required: Full Time with a flexible schedule, however part time arrangements will be considered.
Please respond with a resume and cover letter highlighting your unique qualifications based on the description above, your salary requirements (this is a must), any applicable experience working independently/remotely to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About AGN International:
AGN International is an association of CPA/accountancy firms with approximately 200 members worldwide. A nonprofit collaborative focused on helping firms to better serve clients and compete in their individual markets, we provide international cooperation, operational and technical resources and extensive knowledge sharing in an open, cooperative environment. Our brand focuses on three major values: excellence in services and high standards, connectivity in building relationships amongst our members and individuality in allowing our members to develop their own cultures and brands.
AGN’s operational structure includes five regions: North America, Central and South America, Europe, West Asia and Africa and Asia Pacific, as well as an encompassing international organization.