Forest Hill, MD (July 5, 2017)
- The Association for Accounting Marketing announces its Board of Directors for the term beginning July 1. The association will be led by Laura Snyder, senior manager at Crowe Horwath, who assumes a one-year term as president.
Joining Snyder on the executive committee are:
- Craig Browning, director of marketing, at KWC, president-elect
- Jen Lemanski, senior manager of practice growth, PKF Texas, vice-president
- Caren Rodriguez, director of marketing, DMJ & Co., PLLC, secretary
- Carrie Steffen, dpresident and co-founder, The Whetstone Group, treasurer
- Kristen Lewis, director of marketing at EisnerAmper LLP, immediate past president
The officers are joined by eleven elected board members-at-large including:
- Brian Swanson, founder/principal at Flashpoint Marketing
- Mitch Reno, director of client experience/principal, Rehmann
- Becca Davis, director of practice growth, Rea & Associates, Inc.
- Bonnie Buol Ruszczyk, president, BBR Marketing
- Melissa Brogan, marketing director, Barnes Dennig
- Chuck Ludmer, chief marketing officer, CohnReznick, LLP
- Cheryl Bascomb, director of marketing & business development, BerryDunn
- Mark Koziel, vice president, AICPA
- Græme Gordon, executive director, Praxity
- Pauline Gonnering, director of growth and operations, Cummings, Keegan & Co., P.L.L.P.
- Nathan Wozniak, marketing operations manager, BKD, LLP
The AAM Board of Directors guides the association through programs designed to assist accounting marketing and practice growth professionals, including meetings, webinars, and other educational events, to generate effective responses to the unique challenges of promoting and selling professional accounting services. The association also assists members by providing networking opportunities, benchmarking research data, and delivering career development guidance.