Job Title: Marketing Proposal Specialist
Company: Mazars USA LLP
Location: New York, NY
Are you seeking a new challenge as a high-performing marketer in a fast‐growing company? If so, we may have the solution! Mazars USA LLP is recruiting a creative, energetic and savvy marketer who specializes in proposals and will actively contribute to the firm’s vision: to be known as a premier provider of Accounting, Tax and Consulting services.
We believe in giving our highest performing professionals real responsibility early on, taking ownership of our firm’s messaging, content and special projects. We are looking for a successful and enthusiastic proposal specialist to coordinate the proposal process from conception through to completion.
This position is based in our New York City office and is a hands-on role that works on proposals, the firm newsletters and marketing collateral. Experience working for a Professional Services firm is required; the Accounting industry is a bonus.
• Preparation of proposals by reviewing requests (RFPs), researching and formatting information, writing drafts, obtaining approvals and compiling all pertinent information
• Preparation of firm collateral such as brochures, slip sheets, website content and other thought leadership documents
• Preparing Power Point presentations, and newsletter copy
• Updating and maintaining firm marketing intranet for collateral and proposal library and inventory
• Developing compelling B2B marketing collateral that addresses complex business issues
• Editing technical sales tools such as white papers and case studies
• Interviewing, online research, and information synthesis
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Writing or related
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• 3+ years of experience in collateral, proposal and/or presentation writing and preparation in an Accounting Firm or other professional services firm required
• Ability to create, write and edit proposals of various lengths to support our market segment teams
• Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word (Adobe InDesign is a plus) combined with initiative, follow-through, and problem-solving ability
• Demonstrated ability to be a strategic thinker with strong interpersonal and collaborative teamwork skills
• Attention to detail, and deadline driven including ability to multi-task and work in a diverse and fast-paced atmosphere with short time lines and multiple priorities
• The ability to conduct online research, edit/re-write existing prose on complex topics, synthesize complex issues, and communicate effectively with internal clients
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Comprehensive Medical and Dental plans
• 401(k) Plan
• Ability to work in a high-tech, modern environment
About Mazars USA
Mazars USA LLP is a high-performing accounting, tax and consulting firm with significant national presence in strategic US geographies. Since 1921, our dedicated professionals have leveraged technical industry expertise to develop customized solutions for clients, create value, and optimize their performance. We offer a broad array of industry specialists providing services to growth-oriented enterprises and individuals. As the independent US member firm of Mazars Group, we deliver seamless access to the expertise of 18,000 professionals in 79 countries.
At local and global levels, we are proud of our value-added services, building lasting relationships with our clients and communities. For more information, visit us at www.mazarsusa.com.