Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Company: Ryan & Wetmore
Location: Bethesda, MD
Marketing Coordinator is needed at a growing public accounting firm. The position offers an excellent opportunity to be in charge of marketing initiatives with a firm that is committed to taking its marketing programs to the next level. Prior experience in a professional services firm, desired.
This is a challenging growth opportunity in a great team environment. The Marketing Coordinator works closely with partners and senior leadership. Each day will be different and offer new and rewarding challenges. The position has three primary areas of responsibilities: marketing, business development, and firm recruiting.
Responsibilities for Marketing Coordinator
• Develop and implement marketing plans and execute programs to support the firm’s strategic objectives
• Oversee the distribution of regular e-newsletters covering the firm’s specialties, including government contracting, tax, audit and accounting
• Maintain and update marketing and collateral materials
• Assist partners with various tasks such as community events, industry showcases and association renewals on an as needed basis
• Maintain the firm’s LinkedIn profile and post updates regularly
• Track, analyze, and report on results of marketing and business development efforts
• Stay informed of emerging trends and suggest best practices
• Assist in the identification of and response to new opportunities and preparation of business proposals
• Identity networking opportunities; develop and implement business development plans at firm and individual levels
• Evaluate, monitor, and track business development plans and efforts report on a weekly basis
• Represent the firm on a regular basis at networking events
• Maintain a calendar of staff recruiting opportunities and upcoming events
• Coordinate all on-campus events to ensure events are staffed and supplied with firm materials
• Assist with on-boarding, internal training and procedures
• Manage various internal tasks as requested – plan monthly birthday lunches, order business cards, send gifts to clients, etc.
Skills and Abilities:
- Three or more years of marketing experience in a professional services firm
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent interpersonal relations, written and verbal communication skills
- A general understanding of the public accounting industry and the capacity to expand their knowledge of the firm’s service offerings
- Excellent skills in interacting with partners, clients, and business leaders at the highest level of the organization
- Ability to work with little supervision and manage multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated understanding of social media, especially LinkedIn
- Capacity to manage effectively through change, act as strong team player, resolve issues and capitalize on opportunities
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
For more information about our firm, please click here.