Job Title: Marketing Communications Manager
Company: The Wolf Group, PC
Location: Fairfax, VA
The Wolf Group, P.C. (TWG) is a boutique tax and wealth management firm that specializes in providing global financial services to high-net-worth international clients (non-U.S. citizens inbound to the U.S. and Americans abroad).
TWG is seeking a Marketing Communications Manager to plan, coordinate, and implement the firm’s marketing activities and provide support for business development.
Primary responsibilities include (1) align marketing activities with firm objectives, (2) oversee the firm’s various communication channels, as well as develop, update, and disseminate content, (3) conduct outreach, and (4) provide support for events and seminars.
Align marketing activities with firm objectives
• Develop annual marketing plans and budgets to align with firm’s strategic objectives
• Work with senior tax staff to ensure that their marketing and business development activities are in line with the firm’s strategic objectives and brand image
Oversee the firm’s various communication channels and develop content
• Produce the firm’s quarterly newsletter, monthly bulletins, tax alerts, videos, direct mailers, brochures, “thought leadership” articles, and other materials
• Provide maintenance and updates for the corporate website and social media pages, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
• Oversee online and offline content creation
• Develop and adapt content for a wide variety of media and uses
• Coordinate production of graphic materials and multimedia projects
• Maintain and update marketing distribution lists
• Employ SEO tactics, Google analytics, and other data-driven analyses to boost the success of marketing campaigns
• Secure speaking engagements for the firm to enhance brand awareness
• Conduct outreach to individuals, organizations, foreign partners, and referral sources to build the firm’s audience
Provide support for events and seminars
• Provide planning assistance, logistical support, and marketing collateral for seminars, conferences, mixers, events, and speaking tours
The successful candidate will possess the following experience and skills:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Communications, Journalism, or Marketing
• At least 3 to 5 years of experience in Communications or Marketing, preferably for a professional services organization such as a CPA firm or law firm
• Exceptional written, verbal, and visual communications skills
• Experience running digital and print marketing campaigns and employing marketing best practices, including SEO tactics and social media programs
• Strong copywriting and copyediting skills
• Digital savvy and proficiency in web development CMS, desktop publishing, and CRM software
• Competence in executing delegated tasks, communicating progress, and proactively undertaking work
• Flexibility in multi-tasking, managing several projects at a time, and functioning under the deadline pressure
• High integrity, self-motivation, and professional attitude toward all levels of assigned tasks
• Reasonable length of time in prior employs
Interested candidates should send professional resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Wolf Group provides a friendly, supportive and highly professional environment with a team-oriented culture. We offer competitive compensation and employ the best of the best.