Job Title: Director, Business Development and Client Relations
Company: The Rainmaker Companies
Location: Nashville, TN
Responsible for business development and member relationships at The Rainmaker Companies. Work directly with existing clients in a consultative manner to uncover additional needs and to provide support. Proactively market to and connect with prospective members to analyze needs and recommend solutions.
- Actively support a culture that promotes personal accountability and ownership of the values, mission, and strategy of The Rainmaker Companies.
- Maintain open channels of communication and information sharing among employees, managers, and owners.
- Proactively seek improvement opportunities in market communication and work processes
- Develop and maintain a prospect pipeline (e.g. memberships and sponsors); qualify prospects; identify decision makers and influencers.
- Responsible for developing new market initiatives, assessing new markets, and analyzing business opportunities.
- Assistance in the direction and implementation of firm’s marketing and strategic plan
- Accountable for sponsorship initiatives and programs; duties include negotiating contracts, initiating proposals, and closing deals.
- Make direct contact with prospective members to discuss the needs of the client firm.
- Meet sales goals.
- Plan and direct The Rainmaker Companies business development policies, objectives, and initiatives for memberships and sponsorships.
- Conduct financial feasibility studies and develop proposals for new business opportunities.
- Participate in regular consulting calls with key client contacts including Managing Partners, Service Partners and Technical Specialists.
- Maintain a regular call schedule with current and past clients to continue or reestablish the relationship.
- Deepen and expand relationships with clients through onsite visits, additional calls, and other marketing activities.
If interested in applying for this job contact Patrick Pruett, Executive Vice President, (615) 390-6564, Patrick@TheRainmakerCompanies.com.