Job Title: Marketing and Recruiting Assistant
Company: HLB Gross Collins, P.C.
Location: Atlanta, GA
An Atlanta top 25 CPA firm is seeking a Marketing and Recruiting Assistant to provide coordination and assist in the execution of marketing activities and talent development. The Marketing and Recruiting Coordinator will assist the Director of Marketing with projects, administrative and day-to-day tasks, as needed. The position will report directly to the Director of Marketing and the Board of Directors.
Responsibilities will consist of assisting the Director of Marketing with the development of electronic brochures, company networking events, social media, company blog and website, tradeshows, and on campus recruiting at local colleges.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field preferred
• 2 plus years of marketing experience in professional services helpful, but, not required.
• Strong attention to detail
• Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
• Ability to collaborate and work independently.
• Very strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Highly Organized with a “can-do” mentality
• Ability to work with dynamic personalities in a professional manner.
• Proficiency using a personal computer (PC) and company communication tools, such as email, the internet, and
Microsoft products (e.g., Word, Excel, Office, Outlook)
• Experience with social media outlets such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
• Experience maintaining CRM database information
• Occasional travel required throughout the year for On Campus Recruiting at local colleges