Marketing Automation SpecialistOrganization:
New York, Metropark, Philadelphia or Miami
EisnerAmper, a premier accounting and business advisory services firm, seeks a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our team. This position can be located in one of our regional offices including New York, Metropark, Philadelphia or Miami. The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, writing and organizational skills.
The person hired for this role will be expected to manage all HubSpot operations including email campaigns, automated programs and work flows, segments and lists, form fills and landing pages. They will be expected to move between the back and front end of HubSpot and the HubSpot/CRM integration platform as well as work with the CRM system and other applications connected to HubSpot. This position will drive marketing automation strategy and best practices, implement related processes and functionality, execute campaigns, and provide reports and analysis that will enhance collaboration between cross functional groups.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Plan, coordinate and execute a marketing automation strategy using HubSpot.
• Identify best practices and areas of improvement for email marketing and marketing list strategy.
• Oversee and implement an approach to streamline and automate existing and new marketing campaigns.
• Analyze all phases of EisnerAmper email campaigns and statistics to determine a plan to improve results.
• Carry out A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximize results.
• Create a strategy for automated email campaigns.
• Manage and assist with maintenance of marketing lists in HubSpot.
• Troubleshoot errors with forms/landing pages/email campaigns.
• Examine website search engine statistics related to email campaigns.
• Report key insights regarding HubSpot functionality to upper management and make recommendations for updates or improvements as needed.
• Ensuring all email campaigns comply with current email best practices in the industry.
• Manage vendor relationships.
• Experience with HubSpot is required
• Experience with HubSpot/CRM integration platforms is preferred, particularly with Formstack Sync (formerly Bedrock Data)
• Experience with CRM systems, particularly NetSuite, is a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Must be detail oriented and able to execute on a deadline
• Self-motivated and continually seeking ways to optimize marketing operations and database processes
• Comfortable in serving as an authority on marketing automation
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field
• 3+ years of progressive experience with marketing automation and digital marketing
Contact Lisa Montejo at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.